• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a few new partners.

Urrh

Basics:

To be short and sweet, I’m R. I work full time, am busy pursuing my childhood dream on the side, and also have a toddler. I can be a little bit busy at times but I usually hop in at night to get a little me time or on my days off when life allows me to. Despite my busyness, I am pretty active. I have partners that reply several times a day (and I do too) and I have some that can only send a post here or there. I can deal with either, just try to give me an idea of what to expect.

I’m a pretty detailed writer. I like to set the scene, but also have enough dialogue or action that there’s something of substance to reply to.

I typically prefer to play a male main character. I can play side characters of whatever gender as the role play calls for and I often throw people in here or there to liven things up/according to twists. In addition to that preference, I generally only do heterosexual pairings—mxf—where romance is involved.

I use character sheets/realistic FCs prior to introductions. They’re not incredibly detailed but I like to have/give that little bit of reference to my partners.

I have absolutely no problem starting. Ninety-nine percent of the time, I would even prefer to.

Genres:
A basic idea of role plays that I do:
-Apartment (roommates, neighbors, etc.)
-Childhood friends
-Bride-to-be x Best man
-Waitress x Regular
-Dysfunctional relationship
-Single parent x Nanny or Kid’s Coach
-Bodyguard x Heiress/Celebrity/Hollywood It Girl
-Reunited ex-lovers
-Ghost x Human

That’s just a brief rundown. I realistically do anything that’s modern or slice of life. I typically have plots for whatever I listed—and I’m more than willing to hear out some ideas. Just let me know!

You can either DM me here or add me on Discord (urrhrru#5188). I role play over either, though if we talk on Discord, I typically enjoy using Google Docs for the role play itself.

Last edited:
Bump
Go Away Reaction GIF

Just so y’all know~ I’m also willing to hear your modern/slice of life pairings

Users who are viewing this thread

Back