• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a few long term RP partners

Allthatglitters

Dreamer of dreams, writer of worlds
Good morning or good evening to you wherever you are in the world and welcome to my thread. Let me take a moment to introduce myself, I am Harper, I am over 21 and have been roleplaying for about ummm 15 years off an on. I live in England so time zones sometimes get in the way of things, however I am pretty active and will always try to respond at least once or twice a day. Some days I may be able to respond more. I am not one for waiting days or weeks between posts, that makes me struggle to get into a story and I find myself getting bored.

I am a full time Mummy but I am also studying so I am a busy bee, however I am craving to get back into role playing again and would love to find a few dedicated partners who also like to write and create a perfect (or not so perfect) world to escape to when life gets a little too hectic.
Ok, now for the boring (ish) bit, hopefully this will give you a little bit of an insight about what I am looking for and what you can expect from me and hopefully will lead to a few IMs and not the sound of footsteps as everyone runs for the door :P.

*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧:・゚✧ *:・ What to expect from me as a partner*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧:・゚✧ *:・

I write In third person, I have always done this and find It much easier. I do tend to write quite a bit, especially if I am really getting into a scene, saying that, I do understand that sometimes it calls for a shorter response , but that will never be less than a few good size paragraphs.

Like I said before I like quick moving stories and I will always be there to help make the story progress or throw in ideas along the way. I am chatty and I do like OOC chat, that is not a deal breaker if you are not ok with that, but I find it nicer to roleplay with someone who becomes a friend. I would rather roleplay via PM on here, I tend to get a bit lost with threads.

I am ditch friendly, sure nobody likes to be ditched but I would always say if there is a problem, or the story is not working out.

I am F real life and I do prefer to play a F lead but I am not against playing M or even doubling, although my only thing with that is that the same effort is put into your M as it is your F.

I do adore romance ~goes and hides in shame~ but it is not the main focus of the story and it needs to be natural and not forced or rushed. I love angst, heartbreak, issues, baggage and darker themes, lets make a story that brings out the biggest fangirls RpNation has ever seen!!

:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧:・゚✧ *:・What I expect from you as a partner:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧:・゚✧ *:・

In an ideal world my perfect RP partner would be someone who is as passionate about building a story as I am and as willing to work together on ideas and plotting, it is not fun being the only one to create twists and turns in a story. They must write in third person and please no text speak, I don’t expect perfect, I am fluent in typonese but at least use your words.

I don’t mind if you are Male or Female RL but I do ask that you are over 18, it just makes me feel uncomfortable especially with darker themes if my partner is a lot younger than myself.

If there is a problem and you do not wish to carry on with the roleplay please tell me, I am understanding and will not get upset, these things happen but just leaving with no word makes me feel like I have done something wrong.

Please also be willing to play more than one character, it is really the only way to build on a story and makes it much more interesting if there are more than 2 people. Finally no one liners, I really struggle if I don’t have a decent length of post to work with (sorry for sounding demanding -.-)

:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧:・゚✧ *:・ Parings and plots :・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧:・゚✧ *:・

I would rather come up with a plot via PM than post something here, however I am craving dark romances at the moment or characters with issues/baggage.

If romance is included then I am looking for MxF I could be convinced to do FxF but have never done this before so not sure I would be able to give it my best.
I do like to use a basic character sheet with a real life face claim, I just find it easier to work with, I just can’t get into drawings or anime.. sorry.

As for parings, I would love to do any of the following..

Ex and Ex.

Gang members (maybe some sort of kidnap thing)

Abusive/toxic relationship (this one will be dark)

Supernatural being and human

Work colleagues

Bad boy and good girl.

Something based in an asylum

Something zombies/post-apocalyptic

That is all that springs to mind at the moment, I am always open to suggestions or ideas though, so feel free to hop into my IMs if you have anything you are craving

Last edited:
Hi there! I would love to discuss a supernatural x human or a post apocalyptic plot with you if you are still on the search. If you are, please send me a pm!! (I'm not at the 10 post requirement yet. haha)

That asylum idea sounds very interesting; there's a lot you can do to a story where how a character perceives reality is altered or becomes abnormal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back