• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a few long term partners

Sweetp0is0nn82

hello everyone,

I am sweet, 30 something female from Europe. I have been role-playing for over 20 years off and on, but sadly it has been non existent lately and I'm desperate to find some new partners and be able to unleash my creative side.

I dont have many rules and am pretty easy going. I am a sucker for romance, especially darker romance, fluff really doesn't do it for me, I like heart break, un requited love, forbidden love.. well yeah, you get the idea.

I am looking for partners who are passionate about the story and their characters, I love using character sheetd and real face claims.. really struggle with drawings as face claims.

I can play both M and F leads and I have doubled in the past, although I will need a bit of convincing with doubling.

I enjoy mature, darker themes, addiction, mental health, stalking, toxic relationships. I have very few limits.. nothing to do with kids and animals (obvs) and no incest.

I do have a few very loose plots, but am more than happy to brainstorm, below are some of the roles I am interested in doing :)

Apocalypse MxM forbidden love.
Vampire x human MxF
Ex and Ex MxF
Addict x clean MxF or MxM
Stalker x victim MxF

If you would like to chat more, please PM me, if not then happy writing :D

Hey hon, I'd totally be down for "Addict x Clean (MxM)" and I have experience in playing the addict role ~
Here is my
thread you can look at before deciding if you want to rp with me!
If you're still interested feel free to DM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back