• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking For a Few Folks

Scribz

Potato Mistress
Hey there, Scribz here.
I recently got back into roleplaying after a year long hiatus and really want to get back into the swing of things. Before I get started
with the specifics, I work full time at a rather well-known coffee shop. Because the work is both physically and mentally draining I may not be able to reply
every day. If this is fine, continue to read on. If not, then I'm likely not going to be the partner for you.

• Activity: As I stated above. I do not reply every day, thus I don't expect my partner to. However, if it's been more than a week or two since the last reply, feel free to give me a little nudge.
  • OOC: Generally I love to chat with my partners, share playlists inspired by the roleplay and other fun little aesthetics. If you hate this, I'm not for you. </3
  • Partner Preference: I prefer to roleplay with people 18+ simply because I am 22. It's just a comfort thing. I apolgize. <3
  • Writing Style: I'm am a third person, past tense writer. I can write anywhere from two short paragraphs of about 7-8 detailed sentences to a short little novel of lengths I'm just not going to bother counting for. This depends upon the situation of characters, my inspiration, dialogue, etc. I won't give you endless fluff or 20 paras of a pencil falling. I give details important to respond to. I'd super love to have a partner who could deliver the same. Grammar and spelling is generally to the best of abilities. I'm not a perfectionist, but as long as I can understand you and it's not text speak, we're good.
  • Romance: It is an absolute must for me. Romance in the story just adds a bit of spice to the soup that I just can't do without. I don't care if it's m/m, f/f, or m/f.
  • Characters: I play both males and females. Sometimes I have a preference to male, sometimes female. It depends on the plot, and the time of day I guess.
  • Partner No-Gos: Expecting me to solidly play whatever role you see fit to push upon me. Or going into a plot wherein I have no creative input whatsoever. Also situations where my character is confused for me, the writer. [Reason I only RP in third person] This line should never be blurred. A romance between characters does not equal romance with me. [Shouldn't have to put this but... I do apparently. ]
  • Writing location: I strongly prefer PMs. I can't stress this enough. I don't like using forums. I prefer PMs simply because there's no hunting through things to find something I need to reply to. And it's easier to access on my phone when I am out and about.
  • OOC Locals: Discord, and PMs.
  • Appearance Preferences: When it comes to characters I prefer with real face claims or some semi-realistic art. Descriptions is fine, even. But anime and cartoons are not my tea. Sorry my doods.

Well, if you've made it through all that and you're still interested, maybe we can see about some basic plot ideas to get the creative juices flowing, hm?

1. Checkmate [Lowlife Hitman X experiment/Target]: When a hitman is hired to do a rather rough job, and is abandoned by their handler to die, the hitman finds that they are saved by an unexpected witness. For a short while, the hitman decides to look after the person who tended to them, forming something resembling a friendship. Little did they know, the savior was the hitman's next target. With a rather dangerous boss, and a handler with an agenda, the hitman finds they are in a tough position. Will the hitman be forced to finish the job? Or risk their life to say no? Is there any way these two can escape a doomed fate?
  2. Lost and Found [Childhood friend/Childhood friend]: Character A didn't grow up in the best of situations. With an absent father and a drunk mother, they are stuck trying to survive physical and verbal abuse, while also trying to appear a normal child to the outside world. Character A has always been of high intelligence, but struggles to understand or form meaningful relationships. Yet somehow, they found their way into a rather exclusive school, and it could be their way out of the mess of their life. Character B is the headmaster's child, and good at getting along with almost everyone. However, no one wants to be friends with the spawn of the school's governing head. So Character B is often shunned, and left out of a lot of things. When Character B notices a new face, and a scholarship student, is struggling to fit in, and becomes a target of bullying and doesn't seem to notice, Character B decides the key to having at least one good friend, is to protect this person. The two, over months, become close. And then Character A's mother dies in a drunk driving accident, they are ripped away from everything, including the one person who was finally helping them come out of their shell. When they are adopted by a rather wealthy couple across the country, the two never see each other again. Until one day, on the first day of college, the two bump into one another at the cafe near the school. Will they recognize one another and begin again? Or did their lives become so distant that they pass each other by?
  3. Haunted [Gifted human/demon]: When a young adult moves back to their family home after being the sole survivor of a rather tragic accident, they struggle to know where to begin on inheriting their family's estate, and the tall name and reputation that comes with it. Even worse? They were the only one left in a long line in inherit the gift of Transference, being able to give and take life. Little did they know they wouldn't be left to learn the ropes alone. Their family had a demon guardian, and they were going to be sure their charge was safe, and could learn to control their powers. But the thing about Their gift, is it allows the human to see their true face. Scared, and in a vulnerable state, this gift begins to attract entities that wish to be granted a solid vessel, a way to get their lost lives back. And when the first entity launches it's attack, the human is left vulnerable, and the Demon is forced to act. Will the human learn to control their abilities? Or will they be the very being that destroys the world? And what happens when they discover the accident, wasn't so accidental?
  4. When Angels Fall [Arch Angel / Charge] : When an Arch Angel begins to act out during their deity's extended absence, they are quickly demoted to guardian angel. The Arch Angel, for fear of falling, begins to go by the book, only giving the very basic level of protection to most charges, and not bothering to help them avoid their natural ends. But when this angel is given a new charge, a coma patient they are supposed to help guide back to life, they find themselves intrigued with the very spirit of this new charge. The coma patient has no family, and has been in a coma since they were six. Being able to breathe and sustain their own life, a doctor decides to pay any fees for hopes that a miracle will wake the sleeping beauty. And when one day they do wake up, the doctor is delighted. However, to the Angel's dismay, the charge no longer remembers being guided back to their body. Starting out in a new life, this charge isn't sure where to begin. The doctor adopts them and he and his wife, a rather known educator, begin to help the charge gain their foothold in life again. And when things are finally looking up and the Charge is about to get their first job, the pining angel is faced with a rather tough decision. On the Charge's way to work, on the first day, a drunk driver speeds through a red light. Will the Angel let this cruel twist of fate take away their new charge? Or will the Angel realize that some things are worth falling for?
  5. More to come! STAY TUNED! = D

If you're interested feel free to shoot me a PM!

Last edited:
Hello lovely, I’m a huge lover of modern stories based around heartbreak, pain, drama, and all the good stuff in between.
If maybe you’d wanna write, just send me a message!! (:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back