• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a few fandoms!

Kitty Kit Kat

Hello there everyone! I am going to keep this short and sweet because I'm not into big and overly complicated request threads.

A little about me, I am 28 years old, I roleplay in the third person only and I usually write about 1-3 paragraphs. I can do OC x Canon and Canon x Canon but I struggle with OC x OC and I am currently not interested in those. I am currently only looking for m/f or f/f. I love f/f RPs. Also, please be 18 or older.

Please PM me if you are interested!

What fandoms I am looking for:
RWBY
Persona 5/4
World of Warcraft
The Witcher
Possibly Resident Evil

That's it for now! Feel free to PM for any further info!

Hello there everyone! I am going to keep this short and sweet because I'm not into big and overly complicated request threads.

A little about me, I am 28 years old, I roleplay in the third person only and I usually write about 1-3 paragraphs. I can do OC x Canon and Canon x Canon but I struggle with OC x OC and I am currently not interested in those. I am currently only looking for m/f or f/f. I love f/f RPs. Also, please be 18 or older.

Please PM me if you are interested!

What fandoms I am looking for:
RWBY
Persona 5/4
World of Warcraft
The Witcher
Possibly Resident Evil

That's it for now! Feel free to PM for any further info!
I am interested in a resident evil rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back