• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ThePettyPrincess

Well excuse me, princess
Hello lovelies, I’m back and on another search for a few new Rp partners! So let’s just jump into it.

I am 25 years of age and would very much prefer to Rp with someone who is 18+ just because that would be a more comfortable age range for me.

I love characters with dominating/assholeish personalities. I rather have someone that my characters can fight/bicker with then them being an pussy. I don’t want someone that just gives in or god forbid cries during one little fight. And if their mean but a relationship is able to build around that, that’s even better! Let’s face it, I’m a sucker for mean characters/overprotective/dominant partners. Want me to melt in your hands like putty, freaking throw that personality type my way!!

I love slow burn romances and do like a touch of it in an Rp, it’s my favorite part honestly. I don’t want anything instant however, sure an instant crush is fine, what ever. But I would like for the romance to slowly develop and build up between the two. Even more so if they start out hating each other!

I typically only play female characters, just because that is something I’m more comfortable with. I tend to only do F/M pairings as well. HOWEVER, I am more the happy playing any type of npcs. My main however will always be female.

I typically can write anywhere between 2- 6 paragraphs per post. Though I’ve I’m really feeling an Rp, I can do 6+. Or I will try to match your post length as well! I hate even making this a request, but at the minimum I would prefer my partner to at least give me 2 paragraphs. Now sometimes only one paragraph might be called for, then so be it. But if you are only handing me one while I’m giving you five or six paragraphs then there is a problem some where and I’ll quickly lose interest.

I typically enjoy fantasy rps. Demons, vampires, werewolves? Fucking love that shit. However I typically, and lamely, tend to play the human counter part for my main character. Though I don’t mind playing different side characters!!

I also enjoy hearing other people’s ideas for plots, so don’t feel shy about asking to do something or even offering more to my own plot!!

If you don’t respond after a week or so I’ll figure you might have dropped the Rp and I’ll leave it at that. Sometimes I might give you a poke to see if we are still good. But if you wish to come back in the future after being away I’ll happily start it back up with you!

Now onto the fun stuff :)

I’m usually down for any kind of pairing, and if I’m not feeling something I have no problem telling you. So bring any ideas/pairings of your own if you’d like! A lot of these I don’t mind mixing pairings either, just let me know what you are interested with.

A few pairings I enjoy are:
:bishiesparklesl:Currently craving a mafia/gang(?) rp:bishiesparklesr:
VampireXHuman (Favorite pairing by far and will typically gravitate to this the most!)
Arranged Marriage
Enemies to Lovers
PoorXRich
CEO’s SonXEmployee
RichXMaid
Fake dating
Princess/Evil Prince/King/knight(?)
An Fairy Kingdom type thing, maybe?
Rp based of The Ancient Magus Bride (can just be super high fantasy or something!)
Ancient GodXHuman

As I said a lot of these can be paired together if you so desire, they can also be mixed in with any fantasy elements so it doesn’t have to just be “slice of life” stuff!

While I’m at it, how about some fandoms?! They can be Aus, or an next generation type thing. Or even something based off of it! One thing I won’t don though and CanonxOc, sorry!!

My Hero Academia
Kingdom Hearts
Vampire Knight
The Ancient Magus Bride
(Shit I had a whole list in my head but forgot!! If you have some you like please ask and who knows maybe I like it too!!)

That’s all I could think off the top of my head, feel free to ask about another fandom as well!

Last edited:
Woullllllld you be up for an FxF maybe?~

On the prowl once again! If interested please drop me a pm! There’s a better chance of me checking and responding at a better time!!

Helloooo! I know a couple people have already replied to this message and that's it's been a while since you've posted this. But if you ever want a rp partner for these awesome pairings (or whatever you're in the mood for) then I'm so down!!

Desperately craving an mafia Rp. Thinking of a mafia bossxbystander/journalist just got in that wrong place at the wrong time. I would prefer to be the latter of the two!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back