• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a few 1x1 RP Partners!

BloodBriar

Slow but here
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I'm BloodBriar! you may call me Briar, Bry or Trina : )
my intro post is here

imageforintro.png

• I'm in my twenties and would prefer partners who are also 18+
• I love RPing animals with unnatural twists to them.
• I love making settings but I absolutely understand if you want to collaborate on them! I'm willing to do so!
• I'm really open to ideas and I love to brainstorm! If you think of anything that would be fun, please let me know.
• I expect more than two-liners, but I don't expect two whole pages lol. So please just make sure to give a little effort.
• My post lengths vary and may depend on the scene, but I usually try to mirror what I'm given.
• please don’t ghost me. I don't mind if you let me know that you're no longer interested or inspired by our RP : )
• I will generally RP most species, including humans.
• My favorite genres tend to be horror, action and mystery with a dash of romance.
• I generally don't do fandom RPs
• I'm chatty ooc and love making friends with my partners!

Last edited:
Hey there! I'd be interested in hashing out an rp with you! I was wondering if you'd do fandom RPs?

Hey there! I'd be interested in hashing out an rp with you! I was wondering if you'd do fandom RPs?
Hi there! That'd be awesome!!
However It really depends on the fandom, I generally don't simply because I have a hard time knowing the canon characters and settings. As many fandoms I'm not a part of : ) but if you're willing to teach and It's a subject I could be interested in, I'm okay with learning!

Hi there! That'd be awesome!!
However It really depends on the fandom, I generally don't simply because I have a hard time knowing the canon characters and settings. As many fandoms I'm not a part of : ) but if you're willing to teach and It's a subject I could be interested in, I'm okay with learning!
We dont have to do fandom just curious, I also RP things like supernatural creatures (vampires, werewolves, etc.) and things like that if those are more your speed :D

We dont have to do fandom just curious, I also RP things like supernatural creatures (vampires, werewolves, etc.) and things like that if those are more your speed :D
alright I'm game for that! I'm pretty new so where would we brainstorm? In DMs?

hello! I'm interested in roleplaying with you! do you have anything specifically in mind? [this will be easy for me, I'm not in many fandoms XD]

hello! I'm interested in roleplaying with you! do you have anything specifically in mind? [this will be easy for me, I'm not in many fandoms XD]
Heyo!!! I'm so sorry I missed your post. I went on a hiatus due to some family problems. I'm back now though and if you're still interested I'm available now : )
I personally prefer unnatural critters or canines as my favorites, but I like RPing any species generally. I enjoy horror, action and mystery in RPs if that helps! I don't have any specific plots in mind right now but I'm sure once characters are picked or tested we could easily figure one out!

that's perfectly fine! and I can do that too :3 and horror action and mystery are the best in rps. I don't have a plot either XD but before we start is there anything you're not comfortable with, like violence, cursing, etc...?

Uhm. I don't remember this site's rules so I'll go skim them after this post, but I'm pretty much fine with most things. Sexual scenarios are just off my list.
Otherwise I'm fine with cursing, violence, dark characters, etc.
I also love Discord for RPs, but it's okay if we have to keep our RP on this site : ) I need to go check up how many posts it takes until I'm able to RP off-site.

yeah, I'm not comfortable with sexual scenes too. and I don't have discord, sorry

[also! I'm going to be on a trip from Wednesday to Monday so I won't be on rpnation]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back