• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

EllicharaTheReshiram

Megalomaniac Reshiram
Konichiwa! As the title suggest, i'm looking for an rp based on feudal japan. It can be either fantasy or realistic but i kinda prefer realistic. Romance is ok but all sex will fade to black.

_my character_
Name:Katsu
Personality:confident and calm if not provoked.
Clan:Koga
I can give you more information in pm's if you want.

Story ideas:

1.kunoichi x kunoichi
Katsu and her best friend, rival or girlfriend has been paired up for their first mission-to gather info about a corrupted samurai clan.

2.kunoichi x noble/royal
Katsu is sent on her first mission-to infiltrate a noble/royal house and assasinate a corrupted official. While on the mission, Katsu meets the official's child wich is around her age. They quickly become friends/lovers but the kunoichi will have to choose between her feelings and her mission.

3.kunoichi x samurai
Katsu is hired by a great samurai clan to gather information and/or assasinate the leader of a rivalling clan. It doesn't take long before Katsu and the samurai who hired her falls in love with eachother. However, being a kunoichi is seen as disonorable and so, it's against everything the samurai stands for to be in love with one and it would definetly be frowned up on and could even put the samurai in great danger. He got to choose between love and honor.

4.Kunoichi x merchant
It's a regular day and Katsu is at a market. Suddenly, she sees a merchant getting attacked and robbed by a gang. Katsu knows she should'nt get involved but she just can't let it go. She quickly defeats all of the robbers with a single strike each. The merchant is very impressed and he instantly falls in love. He is a little suspicious tho, he have heard legends about kunoichi after all.

5. Kunoichi x shogun
Katsu is sent on a mission to gather info about the shogunate. She's dressed like a courtesan and easily becomes a member of the shogun's harem. The shogun is impressed by her martial and tactical skills. Katsu quickly becomes his favorite concubine and they fall in love. Katsu will have to choose between love and her mission.

6.kunoichi x queen
Katsu is hired by the queen to assasinate her husband-the shogun. He has always been disrespectfull and abusive so the queen wants to kill him since there's no way to divorce. The kunoichi does her job but unexpectedly enough, the queen falls in love with her. Gay relationships are illegal, so they will have to keep their relationship secret untill the queen can change the law.

I'm open to your ideas too! PM or comment if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back