• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for a fellow writer to rp with! (mxm search)

froggy

yeehaw

Howdy!

I'm Froggy (or cowboy). My pronouns are he/him or he/they. I have over 14+ years of roleplaying experience with many of breaks between, and now I feel like hopping back into it! I write male characters, and male characters only, and am mainly searching for MxM plots!

Feel free to DM me so we can discuss!
RULES:
  • - 18+ only! I am a young adult, and I only feel comfortable writing with people around my own age. Not only that, but having mature themes/adult topics is something I prefer to write.​
  • - Please post a paragraph or more, just so we can keep the plot moving. Grammar is hard, so don't worry about spelling or punctuation mistakes.​
  • - LGBTQ+ friendly!
  • - I'd prefer a partner who is willing to plot ooc if the need over comes up, roleplaying is a two way street after all!​
  • - If a plot isn't working for you, I am totally okay if you decide to stop replying, or if you send me a message about it. Sometimes things just don't work out, no hard feelings <3

- Red Dead Redemption
- Dungeons & Dragons
- The Boys
- CW's Supernatural
- Fallout
- Assassin's Creed
- The Walking Dead (not caught up on the last handful of seasons)

- Western/Wild West
- Apocalyptic/Dystopian
- Supernatural
- Medieval
- Pirates
- Horror/Cryptid
- Crime
- Greek Mythology
- Realistic/Modern
- Open to More!

My RP Wishlist -
This spoiler is to share shipping's I am highly interested in right now!
me = bold, you = italics

- A Royal and his non-royal Lover; *****
- The Prince and his loyal Knight; ***
- The Outlaw and the Civilian;
- The Cowboy and the Other Cowboy;
- The Hunter and the Werewolf;
- The Civilian and the Werewolf;
- The Pirate (or fisherman) and the Merman;
- The Farm Hand and the Cowboy;
- Daryl (TWD) and OC;
- Dean (SPN)
and OC; (am willing to do MxF for this one)
- Shane (TWD) and OC;
- Sam (SPN) and OC; (am willing to do MxF for this one)
- Dean (SPN) and OC;

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back