• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a fellow RPer.

Jackstack

Hey guys, I'm looking to RP with someone.

Some topics include,​
  1. Batfamily (Mainly the robins)​
  2. Anything space related (I'd really be interested in an original idea here) (Edit* So, as time has progressed, I'm looking for a more cyberpunk theme, maybe a blade runner or Ghost in a Shell RP)​
  3. Fire emblem (Anything past awakening, though, echoes may be a little rough.)​
  4. zombies (apocalypse settings in general)​
  5. Voltron​

I'm open to new ideas, those were just the topics/plots that I can skate through without doing a bit of research beforehand. The only topic that will not keep my attention is anything supernatural. Fantasy is really hit or miss, to keep my interest for fantasy, there has to be a family aspect to it. I'm not too big on romance, that has to feel natural to me.

"Rules" I have. I'll RP with anyone, but I won't do romance with anyone under eighteen. As I have gotten older, I've gotten less and less comfortable with it. Please take into consideration how much and how often you post. If you post once a week, make it substantial, if it's everyday, then I won't mind just a paragraph. If you say you're gonna post on "X days" after that period of time, I'm going to assume you've ghosted. If you lose interest, just say so, it makes life easier. That's all I got for now, if you're interested, just PM me.

Plot Ideas
Sci-fi- “An abandoned spacecraft is found by a random group of people.” That’s what we’d be writing into at first. So, this idea isn’t original, and some may associate it with Voltron, Power Rangers, etc.. From there, we can write whatever we feel like. Do we want it to make it horror, where it’s almost like Alien, running from a monster that’s way more powerful than the players are. We can make it where our characters are recruited by an alien race that’s fighting a war, trying to find something, and the like. There’s endless possibilities with this one line. If we do horror, you're going to have to be patient with me, as I never done it before.

Voltron- I have an idea where Keith and Hunk get captured by the Galra and made to fight in a gladiator fashion, like Shiro was made to do. Though, I just like RPing voltron stuffy anyway.

The Outsiders- The relationship and interaction between Darrel and Sodapop when ponyboy goes missing. This is around five days, but we can bend the story a bit to make it longer, if we’re really getting into the plot line. I haven’t read the book in a long time, so I don’t know if there was any interaction shown between the two in this time period of when ponyboy was gone.

Apocalypse- This could be zombies, disease (I would say that this is pretty in vogue.) something that requires our characters surviving an amount of time. For a zombie RP, I would like to write before the initial outbreak. This gives me time to write about what life was like before the apocalypse. Then I like to write about when society begins to break down, this gives us time for our characters to meet. For the zombies, I prefer them to be like the ones in “I am Legend” or “28 Weeks/Days Later” fast and technically alive.

Batfamily- Well, I'm going to be honest, I only care about the robins. The sibling relationship between all of them. No specific plot, maybe other than batman "dying" and the robins trying to deal with that. Other than that, I can do anything with that.

These are the plots that I have thought out in my head. I know I have others like Batman and Fire Emblem on the list, and would be more than willing to RP them, but these are what I’m feeling the most at the moment. I know the non-fandom plots are vague, but that’s because I want something that we both can enjoy, so that one person doesn’t have a monopoly on the story.

Last edited:
Would you like to rp Adam X Shiro from Voltron?

Heya, I know its a little outdated but still willing to give it a shot I saw Ghost in the Shell was mentioned. So if anyone would like to rp it ( especially 2045) I would be ecstatic.

Heya, I know its a little outdated but still willing to give it a shot I saw Ghost in the Shell was mentioned. So if anyone would like to rp it ( especially 2045) I would be ecstatic.
I would be willing to do Ghost in the Shell, but I put that suggestion there after I had only watched the first move and the movie with Scarlett Johansson. I don't want you to be the RP and think "They have no idea what they're writing about."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back