• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a Fate Accelerated group??? [The Monster Ball: Eat All The Humans!]

SunsetWitch

The Savior of the Twilight
So! I’m sorta addicted to a roleplay show called Nebula Jazz (which you can watch on itmejp’s youtube channel, I hella recommend it) and in that game, they use the Fate Accelerated System, which is super easy to use and really tailored to group story telling!

I have several oneshots in mind for this game, but the one I really wanna do is The Monster Ball.

Your characters have all been invited to a fancy ball held by the newly coronated queen. However, unbeknownst to the other guests at this party, you are all monsters that the queen has personally invited to her ball. The ball is really just a monster’s buffet! The guards are unaware of their queen’s true motive and will attack you if they see you attack any guests. If you cause too much trouble or act too suspiciously, the other guests will gossip about you, making it harder to lure them away.

Eat as many humans as possible without being discovered or causing a panic!

When making a character, they’ll have to have a human form and a monster form that they keep hidden.

FBCB3314-F9CA-46CB-995E-6085646D8A0D.jpeg

I am down for this!

Edit: Would you want to do this as a play by post or use a different means?

Last edited:
I got excited and made the character that popped into my head.
Ivan Pennington
wendigo_for_the_win_by_inkswell-d9o2uil.png

• High Concept Wendigo, Winter's Hunger
    Trouble Must Feed Frequently
    Aspect WIP

I got excited and made the character that popped into my head.
Ivan Pennington
wendigo_for_the_win_by_inkswell-d9o2uil.png

• High Concept Wendigo, Winter's Hunger
    Trouble Must Feed Frequently
    Aspect WIP

Oooo, I love the character already! Yes, it’d be a play by post, with dice rolls and maybe the occasional poll to choose where your character will go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back