• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a fantasy RP partner

krsna250

Hey :) New to the site and desiring to jump straight into role-playing. Looking for someone who will regularly reply (at least 1 post a day). No one-liners please. Should have decent story-telling abilities. Not looking for anything sexual please, romance is fine but nothing excessively dirty.

So yeah :) Let me know what you think. Any ideas? I'd love to start asap.

Heyo there, welcome to the site! ^_^... What kind of fantasy are you looking for? There are alot of variations; high, low.. medieval, modern-ish. What's good with you? :3

What are high and low ? :o Medieval would be cool, but I'm not extremely picky. Just no futuristic vibes. :)

Ah, Low fantasy basically means 'realistic', so limited magic, races, creatures.. borderline medieval stuff but with a bit more freedom. Whilst High is the opposite.. World of Warcraft would be a good example of high fantasy.

Sounds good to me, what kind of world do you have in mind?.. a Earth world or something made up?

I have been looking to do a Lord of the Rings Roleplay for sometime now... Would that be something that interests you?

It looks really intresting but do you think that the other two party members can be instead of in the party, the enemy to create a more intresting toleplay experience

Yeah totally :) ! Let's make it a collectively painted adventure B-) A masterpiece of imagination. What is there is only a brief skeleton to be adjusted and filled in :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back