• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a Fantasy Roleplay

twofictionallesbians

Beck The Great
INTRODUCTION
Hello, as you may know my name is Beck! I quite enjoy fantasy roleplay and am in fact, right now, searching for a partner! I like to write my starters at four paragraphs and then regular replies at two paragraphs, i feel it really makes me think and work harder on my replies. So as you guessed this is a Literate Only partner search.
MY CHARACTERS
I have a few characters in which I love to play, let's give a preview of these characters with the fae sisters Innow and Jade. Innow and jade are some of the last of their kind, seeing as they are a delicacy to the more carnivorous species’ around them. This especially includes vampires. Their favorite subcategory of fae is light fae, which is exactly what Innow is, however in her past she did date a vampire- so it's not impossible for a creature with more control and wisdom to control themselves around a fae. However we can discuss the girl’s pasts in and out of a roleplay scenario what you need to know about them is what they look like and how they behave.
Starting with Innow, Innow is pale, with long grey hair and rosied cheeks, her eyes are pale blue and most of her clothing is made of flowy materials. She is quiet and cautious of those around her, but when around someone she trusts she is largely affectionate and pure of heart. Secondly Jade, with a darker complexion because of her sub category of fae she is a bit rough around the edges. She has shoulder length dark brown almost black hair, and deep forest green eyes. She tends to stick to wearing denim and band t-shirts. She is the type to tell you exactly how she feels, though she is not as cautious around people because of her cockiness.
LAST NOTES
Lastly i do not have any triggers you should be worried about during angst situations! I am pretty much down to roleplay anything as long as it draws strong emotions. It's why i love hurt/comfort so much. I also love adventure romances, so i guess that's something you could look forward to as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back