• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Eonivar

Looking for Hope and Inspiration
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all! I am Eonivar! I have been writing off and on here for a few years now. I have not been writing much lately but I am looking for that to change with an opportunity to write with you!

In wanting to get back in the swing of writing more, I am going back to my first real RP genre, medieval fantasy! I have many ideas for characters...some pairings could be as follows (I would prefer the bolded role)

Princess x Knight
Princess x Thief/Commoner/Vigilante
Knight x Knight
Adventurers meeting in a caravan through dangerous territory
OC Fantasy Character x Forest Guide/Ranger/Druid
Queen/Princess noble on the running into a Druid's forest
OC Fantasy Character x fantasy monk
Adventurers, our OCs are hired to go to a dangerous dungeon only to get double-crossed and they have to rely on each other to escape.
The Dark Lord has triumphed and our OCs need to survive and gather the resistance to overthrow him or her

I am generally open to any other ideas, I love to world build and I am very excited to build a world together with you!

PM me here if you are interested.

<Prays to the Goddess for a co-author and presses the 'Post thread' button>

Co-author Requirements: I would prefer someone over the age of 21, I am over the age of 21.
Preferred Pairings: I am open to playing either male, female, or non-binary OCs, my preferred pairings are MxF, FxF, Non-binaryxF, Non-binaryxNon-binary
Cannon vs OC Characters: I am not one to play or portray canon or written characters as main characters, I am generally not comfortable with writing other authors' characters (although writing in a cameo here and there is not off the table). I prefer to make up my own characters and stories.
Romances?: I enjoy romance. I am a very 'Happily Ever After' person, which is not to say I would end something in sorrow or tragedy if the story is beautiful and meaningful in going that direction. Overall though I prefer happier endings.
Methods of RP: I would prefer doing RP over PMs on RPNation.
Writing Style: I am a detailed writer, and will on average write 2-6 paragraphs per entry, depending on the situation. 1st or 3rd person, I am pretty flexible.
Post Frequency: I work full time, that being said I will communicate how often I can respond, I can usually respond at least once per day, there are days where I can respond a lot and others where I will not be able to respond at all. But it will be discussed.
OOG Talk: OOG talk is fun and encouraged, I am looking to not only find a co-author but make a wonderful friend.
Communication: I encourage communication, communication, communication; I would prefer you not to ghost, but I understand certain circumstances can make that unavoidable.
Safety Tools: Discussing boundaries is important! I use safety tools used in Table Top Role Playing for RP such as Lines and Veils, and Script Change.
Hard Lines (absolutely will NOT have in my RPs): Everything mandated in RPNation in addition to Godmode-ing, Sexual Assault, kids in danger, pregnancy, able-ism, eye horror, excessive gore.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back