• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a F vampire

X_ghost

Hi, hope you had or you have a great day! So yeah I'm currently searching for female to roleplay with me

I'm going to introduce myself first, I'm a 19 year old male. I can write like you want me to, third, first person, everything is okay with me.Iam new to here but I have some experience in roleplay so I may not be so good but I will do my best.

The roleplay is fantasy I have alot of idea for the plot we can discuss, one of them that iam going back to home at late night after a hard day work then I decided to take a short road throw the forest and then u attacked me.

The plot can be changed to be to your liking, I do not mind, You can dm if you are interested, and you can also ask if you want to change some things.

I hope you are all doing well, have a great day/night ^^!

Hello! I'm female. And I'm pale in real life. But I do have freckles... Which sorta ruins my paleness... Soo... how are you?

Hi, hope you had or you have a great day! So yeah I'm currently searching for female to roleplay with me

I'm going to introduce myself first, I'm a 19 year old male. I can write like you want me to, third, first person, everything is okay with me.Iam new to here but I have some experience in roleplay so I may not be so good but I will do my best.

The roleplay is fantasy I have alot of idea for the plot we can discuss, one of them that iam going back to home at late night after a hard day work then I decided to take a short road throw the forest and then u attacked me.

The plot can be changed to be to your liking, I do not mind, You can dm if you are interested, and you can also ask if you want to change some things.

I hope you are all doing well, have a great day/night ^^!
Though I personally am not female, I have a really good female OC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back