• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a F to RP with.

Blts410

Hello, I am a 16 year old male. New to role playing a little bit, but I am looking for a female to role play with. Leave comments about your genre's or what you like to RP about.

Hello~ Perhaps an adventure/ romance sort of thing? Fantasy or modern, I don't mind either.

Hiya! I'm 16 too haha. I can hold my ground on fantasy, horror, romance, modern, a little of sci-fi, mystery and a little of everything else as well. I'm pretty much open to any type of RP but if it ever comes to the topic of.. well.. that, I opt for fade-to-black. I'm pretty keen on fantasy so if that's what you're interested in, feel free to pm me!

Herro! I'm 16 as well I would love to RolePlay with you, but if you have all ready found someone to RP with then thats fine.

My favorite genre's are fantasy, horror and romance so if your interested then just pm me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back