• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a experience.

Hello guys I'm Nesy! I'm in the UTC timezone and I'm from Sweden. I'm searching for people who might DM me in their existing DnD worlds or create one together so I can play in it. However, since I am damp-crap new into DnD I can't be a GM/DM since I'm newb. So, what kind of genres am I looking for? It's basically to match what I want to play in. Any system can do it to be honest and I am looking forward to play in your fantasy worlds! It could be any world to be honest but my best spot is medieval and fantasy. Isekai will do it too!

I'd prefer 1x1, but I do not mind doing group roleplay of 2 -> many induviduals.

Yellow: Would love to try it out. (Unknown territory)
Green: Craving
Orange: Optional
Red: Not craving but I am still able to do it.
Purple: Not up for it.

-- Lovecraftian / Eldritch
-- Magic
-- Ancient
-- Science-fiction
-- Science fantasy
-- High-fantasy / Low-Fantasy
-- Dark-theme/Light-Theme fantasy (By those dark lines would be: Blood or vampirism/demonism or something that's more violent.)
-- Horror
-- Action
-- Adventure
-- Slice of life
-- Isekai
-- Campaigns
-- Deities/Witchcraft
-- Romance (Doesn't have to be a romance if you don't want to)
-- Mythology
-- Politics
-- Overpowered abilities/Characters
-- DnD
-- NRP (Nation-Roleplaying)

What mediums am I willing to do?

-- Post by Post: up to 10 paragraphs is my limit in some circumstances. I usually do 3-5 paragraphs and use quality over quantity.

-- VC: I do have discord and I am willing to voice the story!

If you have other ideas, please send me them here and I'll see if I might accept it.

So, I'd love some DnD experience. Let's create a new story!

Hey!

Kittenpom20 Kittenpom20 and I just started a 5e adventure in the forums here: The Tower of Ivor (and other adventures!) 5e

The story hasn't gone very far so we could potentially roll you up a character and inject you into the story before it truly begins. I have a utility (Herolab) that will allow you to make a fully functional character for 5e that we can work out in real time over discord. (but the game takes place here on RPN)

Let me know if you're interested and maybe the other player will say hi!

-Beck

Hey!

Kittenpom20 Kittenpom20 and I just started a 5e adventure in the forums here: The Tower of Ivor (and other adventures!) 5e

The story hasn't gone very far so we could potentially roll you up a character and inject you into the story before it truly begins. I have a utility (Herolab) that will allow you to make a fully functional character for 5e that we can work out in real time over discord. (but the game takes place here on RPN)

Let me know if you're interested and maybe the other player will say hi!

-Beck
oo, interesting.

Hi, nice to meet you! It would be lovely if you joined. I can say that Beckoncall has been very patient and helpful, especially since I don’t have any 5e experience either, but it’s been fun so far.

I'm setting up a discord server for a text-based dnd adventure campaign if you're interested. hit me up at tamallica#1768

Users who are viewing this thread

Back