• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy looking for a dojo fighting type of RP

eyeStepOnU

Expert-Novice Ass Kicker
Umm hai>< I’ve been wanting to do a sort of dojo sensei and student type of fighting rp, or just someone who wants to take a role as a teacher and teach me how to fight hehe. Like I tell almost anyone who asks my only knowledge of fighting is beating my little annoying brother or playing tekken at friends lmao><. And my little bro says I fight like a little girly girl so um, im open to app kinds of suggestions, if you wanna try something out~ I also prefer using my own OC if that’s okay, the one in my pfp. This is like a laid back experience to enjoy fighting, if people like, umm I could consider this a group thing for more people to join in and practice for fun with whoever they want kinda

Users who are viewing this thread

Back