Looking for a Diabolik Lovers RP Partner

CookieCrim

Tired Writer
Hello! My name is Sammy and as you've judged by the title, am obsessed with Diabolik Lovers but I mean who doesn't love it? It's my all time favourite anime and I don't think it's possible to watch it without falling for at least one of the boys (I'm in love with all the Sakamaki brothers except Reiji and all the Mukami brothers, tell me who you're in love with!)

But anyway back to the point, if you're willing to do an rp with me, here is what I'll be accepting and my preferences (It's not much as I'm desperate!)

I will play any character except Reiji (sorry but he's an asshole and if I play him, I'll probably end up making fun of him)
My preference characters to play are Kanato, Azusa and Kino. But as I said, don't mind playing any character except Reiji.
I've watched both seasons of the anime, played the games and read the manga so don't worry about spoilers or anything!
I will gladly accept OCs and OC x Canon, AU however I don't mind but would rather avoid that if possible
Any ships you have will also be accepted
And lastly, it must be a long term rp. Don't just ditch me after 1 or 2 replies, this has happened to me a lot and it can be frustrating. If you get stuck just tell me, don't just leave me hanging waiting for your response, talk to me and we can figure out the problem!!

If you're interested then don't hesitate to pm me!

I am craving a DL rp rn so I hope you would like to do one with me!!

Last edited:
It's a pity, my best boy is Reiji and he's the only character I can play properly. Still, bring up this post!

Oh, I'm sorry about that! I hate Reiji lol! But if you want to rp w/ me I don't mind you playing him, just don't make me play him :D

Users who are viewing this thread