• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a Deltarune RP Partner (MxF)

RedtheRoyalGuard

❤Taken by Angel Frost❤

As the title implies, I am currently looking for a Deltarune RP Partner since that (And Dragon Ball) are my current cravings right now. If anyone would like to do so, please don't hesitate to PM me.

I would also need to know if you will be online or offline. I can RP here or on YouTube.

Rules:
1. If you've made here before PMing me, I shall give you a cookie. Just put "The World Revolving" in your post.
2. I can double with anyone.
3. My pairings are Male x Female
4. It doesn't matter if it is Canon or OC.

I am also looking for someone to play as Susie for me. I love the mean girl and I would be very grateful if someone were to pair my OC with her. As well, I can pair any of the other characters that are in Chapter 1 of Deltarune with your OC, if needed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back