• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for a dc rp (centered around the batfam) or assassin rp

salem444

hello hello! i'm salem and i joined recently in hopes of finding more partners. i'll keep this short!

about me:
- highly active, at least 1-2 posts per week when im more busy
- friendly, love planning
- okay with any pairings, heavy preference for mxf
- okay with any themes, love darker rps
- i'm okay to double up so both myself and my partner are happy! but one character each works perfect for me too
- only rp canon x oc and oc x oc, no canon x canon, sorry!
- don't mind rping on site or pms, but am primarily active on another rp site and discord
- averagely hit wordcount between 800-1000 minimum, but i must warn you i frequently love to go over. i don't expect a partner to mirror any of my posts, but would like someone who can put out at least 400 frequently. i want something to work with!

- all i expect out of a partner is someone okay with everything above, nice, and who can communicate with me about our rp when needed (i'm also very friendly if you would ever love to chat!)

now, for my interests:

[DC ROLEPLAY] : i'm primarily seeking for a dick grayson x oc (my oc), and i have a plot for it-- though i would love this, any dc rp will do. i also love jason todd x oc, bruce wayne (pattinson or bale) x oc, and anyone else in the batfam. plotwise, i have one in mind for dick grayson x oc-- however, i would love a plot inspired by suicide squad or arkham knight

[ASSASSINS] : i am DYING for a rp with assassins! i have a plot in mind for an assassin x target. i also love assassin x assassin, and assassin x civillian. i would love to do a rp based on/inspired by the plot of the movie 'collateral' (civillian/taxi driver x assassin), obviously with some tweaking. other movies i'd do a rp inspired from is john wick or red sparrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back