• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a DBH Roleplay Partner???

I_am_deviant

Deviant Android
Heyyo! I'm looking for a partner to roleplay characters in the Detroit: Become Human universe! I really don't have much to say except for a few things:

What to Expect from Me:
> I am fairly busy and some days I won't be online.
> I write 2-3 paragraph replies usually, but it all depends on how much time I have that day.
> I am most active 3 pm - 5 pm, and sometimes 8 pm - 9 pm. But you can message me anytime. I can get a reply in here and there during the day. Those are just my most active times.
> If you ship something, I might disagree with it, but I will never say I hate it. I'm not like that. If you ship something, then by all means, talk to me about it!
> I am very hyper at times and talk on and on about certain things. I apologize ahead of time for that. If I end up babbling, just tell me and I'll stop.

What I Expect from You:
> One of my biggest pet peeves about roleplaying is when someone just abandons the whole thing and leaves the other person wondering where the heck they went for days and days. Please don't do that. If you want to stop the roleplay, just tell me, and I'll understand. I lose interest too sometimes.
> Don't respond to a 2 paragraph response with 2 sentences.
> Don't talk badly about other people to me. I don't want any part of the drama.

Anywho, that's pretty much it! Overall, I'm a really nice person! If you are interested, please let me know! <3

I have a question! Will this RP be focused on canon caracters only?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back