• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Moonlitdoll93

Hi! I'm looking for a Creepypasta rp partner. Anyone willing to play as Jeff or Masky/Tim or Hoody/Brian specifically. ((Other characters are welcome - Liu, EJ, etc. ((NO SLENDERMAN)) This is double up friendly, I can play as a character of your choice. You must be okay with OCs and AU ideas. You must be 18+ as I am 28 years of age. And you must be willing to rp off the site! I hope that's not too much to ask for. This is a one on one rp request. Sorry I don't do group rps anymore ^^

I can do Jeff, I don't know a lot about Creepypasta stuff but I know a little from wikis and stuff

I havent seen anything to do with creepypasta in years! I'd love to discuss something offsite😁 Discord is
Christnibbl #5909
if you're interested:)

Sorry. I'm not a huge fan of her after what I found out about the creator or her AND Toby. And I play female ocs or guy canon. But only if we double up. I appreciate the offer though ^^
Oh no! And I don’t know what you mean by the creator and I’m guessing it’s something bad…..

But I could do a Female oc x Male Oc too!

Hi! I'm looking for a Creepypasta rp partner. Anyone willing to play as Jeff or Masky/Tim or Hoody/Brian specifically. ((Other characters are welcome - Liu, EJ, etc. ((NO SLENDERMAN)) This is double up friendly, I can play as a character of your choice. You must be okay with OCs and AU ideas. You must be 18+ as I am 28 years of age. And you must be willing to rp off the site! I hope that's not too much to ask for. This is a one on one rp request. Sorry I don't do group rps anymore ^^
I’m interested if you’re still looking ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back