• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Sub Genres
  1. Adventure
  2. AU
  3. Horror
  4. Romance
  5. Supernatural

Moonlitdoll93

Hi! I'm looking for a Creepypasta rp partner. Anyone willing to play as Jeff or Masky/Tim or Hoody/Brian specifically. ((Other characters are welcome - Liu, EJ, etc. ((NO SLENDERMAN)) This is double up friendly, I can play as a character of your choice. You must be okay with OCs and AU ideas. You must be 18+ as I am 28 years of age. And you must be willing to rp off the site! I hope that's not too much to ask for. This is a one on one rp request. Sorry I don't do group rps anymore ^^

I havent seen anything to do with creepypasta in years! I'd love to discuss something offsite😁 Discord is
Christnibbl #5909
if you're interested:)

Knight boi

‘Boo.’
Sorry. I'm not a huge fan of her after what I found out about the creator or her AND Toby. And I play female ocs or guy canon. But only if we double up. I appreciate the offer though ^^
Oh no! And I don’t know what you mean by the creator and I’m guessing it’s something bad…..

But I could do a Female oc x Male Oc too!

Hi! I'm looking for a Creepypasta rp partner. Anyone willing to play as Jeff or Masky/Tim or Hoody/Brian specifically. ((Other characters are welcome - Liu, EJ, etc. ((NO SLENDERMAN)) This is double up friendly, I can play as a character of your choice. You must be okay with OCs and AU ideas. You must be 18+ as I am 28 years of age. And you must be willing to rp off the site! I hope that's not too much to ask for. This is a one on one rp request. Sorry I don't do group rps anymore ^^
I’m interested if you’re still looking ^^

Users who are viewing this thread