• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for long term roleplay partners! (1x1 all pairings. Willing to play Male/Female.)

Synteria

Merry Christmas :)
Hello! My name is Kate, if you want you can call me that, Syn, or Synteria I have been roleplaying on and off for about eight years now. I consider myself somewhat competent in writing, though I don't have much confidence in it, I have gotten great reviews on short stories I have written so I just assume I'm not completely horrible at writing. Original Character Roleplays interest me more than anything. I work with pretty much any plot line and can come up with plot lines if necessary. I like Fantasy, Science Fiction, Romance, Adventure, and Mystery the most. Action is still one of the things I feel I need to personally work on, so fight scenes are something I am afraid to write. Other than that, I love anime! Roleplaying it is alright with me, as long as I have seen the anime in its entirety. I will try and match writing lengths. I will never write one liners. I do descriptive and not script. I also have no problem playing the male or female in any roleplay. If you are interested and have an idea what you would like to roleplay please feel free to respond below! Even if you don't have an idea, we could brainstorm an idea if you are interested! :)

All pairings are okay with me, bxg, gxg, and bxb. I don't have a discord, so sorry! Some anime I roleplay are: Inuyasha, Naruto, My Hero Academia, Black Clover, Fairy Tail, One Piece, Fruits Basket, and some others. If you have a question about an anime just shoot me a message and I can tell you if I have roleplayed it or not. Also, I'm looking for role-player's that write a decent sized entry, (at least two paragraphs) that way I have something to work with. Minor errors in grammar are alright as long as I can understand what you meant to say. Thank you and message me if you're interested! I will double up on fandoms, but OC's I would rather just do 1x1, will play male or female :)

Last edited:
Hey, doll! What all are you specifically into within those genres?

Hey, doll! What all are you specifically into within those genres?

I'm into all the genres I listed! The only one I'm not comfortable with is Action, I'm still trying to figure out how to roleplay fight scenes lol. Everything else I'm down to Roleplay!

if you're asking for a specific show though or anime then I might also have a problem, I've seen a lot of anime and different shows, but I might not be comfortable roleplaying them. but anything Original Character based I'm okay with!

Oh, I completely get that! I’m not into doing fandoms, I’m desperately in love with originals

Hey, if you're still looking for a partner, I'd love to come up with a story with you! I'm more partial to fantasy than anything else, but I'm happy to do pretty much anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back