• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Siir3n

The world is cruel but also very beautiful
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there, I'm 22yrs old, Female. I only want to write with other women, (Nothing against men.) I also want to be friends!

I prefer to play the male role and I'm extremely literate, I'll offer up at least 5-20 paragraphs a post, depending on my partner and their abilities and activity. If we post frequently, then I'll decrease the amount of text per. I'm willing to do MxM or FxM, your preference.

I like romance with action and powerful characters. And I'm open to any plot with those things included!

Hi! I am also 22 and female haha! I'm definitely interested in rping characters with superpowers if that's something you feel like doing atm. Or at least in a world where there are people with powers. ^_^

Hi! I am also 22 and female haha! I'm definitely interested in rping characters with superpowers if that's something you feel like doing atm. Or at least in a world where there are people with powers. ^_^
I'd love that! pm me and we can work something out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back