• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a Chessy Love story

ZatoAsakura

Looking for OC's. I am fine with mixing others into this such as an anime world like Naruto. Or adding a school scene to this.
Just looking for a cheesy romance story. MXF. If you would like to chat before starting, Please feel free to give out your ideas,

Alrighty! Gonna be honest wasn't thinking I would get a reply that fast XD. So what would you have in mind? Any favorites you have that you love doing?
I honestly have to much going in my mind its hard to pick from everything, I love cheesy romance so there are a lot of ideas coming to me lol.

I honestly have too much going in my mind it's hard to pick from everything, I love cheesy romance so there are a lot of ideas coming to me lol.

Same, I am a huge fan of will they or won't they. But I am also a big fan of the idea of two opposites coming together due to something and they both fall for each other or when the father hates the idea of them being together. Ugh, So many ideas lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back