• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

photocopy

hi! i really miss casual oc rp. i dont really do fandom stuff, but if its something youre dead set on, maybe we can work something out. i like hurt/comfort and angst, and my ocs have some pretty dark themes, but otherwise, i like slice of life, supernatural, and apocalypse rps.

im capable of writing up to 5 paras for a starter but my responses do tend to dwindle down to 1-2 because im better at dialogue than i am at description. i try to match length but please dont expect every response of mine to be 3 paragraphs, i only have so much energy. thats my only hard boundary, really! go ahead and shoot your shot, im open to almost anything!

thanks for your time!

hi! i really miss casual oc rp. i dont really do fandom stuff, but if its something youre dead set on, maybe we can work something out. i like hurt/comfort and angst, and my ocs have some pretty dark themes, but otherwise, i like slice of life, supernatural, and apocalypse rps.

im capable of writing up to 5 paras for a starter but my responses do tend to dwindle down to 1-2 because im better at dialogue than i am at description. i try to match length but please dont expect every response of mine to be 3 paragraphs, i only have so much energy. thats my only hard boundary, really! go ahead and shoot your shot, im open to almost anything!

thanks for your time!
Apocalyptic rp? Please?

thanks for your time!
Would you be willing to do a mobster storyline? like our characters are children of big mob bosses or something or your OC or mine an outsider who is marrying our characters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back