• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a Casual Partner (Romance???)

ShibeGuy

Playing Persona 4 Golden
Good now, everyone. My name is SilencioBD, (As you can clearly read.) But I'd prefer if you'd call me Shibe! I've been Role-playing for about 4-5 years now. (A little hard to remember exactly when I started.) I'm extremely casual, very rarely getting super invested in anything specific. That said, I'm super flexible with just about anything, be it length (I go from one-liners to about 3 paragraphs. My average is about 1-2 paragraphs.) Or gender. Up to you. Doubling isn't something that I do. I find doubling for the sake of doubling silly. Now on to some things I like.

READ THIS IF WANTING TO DO ROMANCE:
Pairings I do. I do M×F and F×F. I'm willing to pay either gender.

Fandom Stuff:

MHA/BNHA
DC Superheros/Villains
Doctor Who (Never done this before. Could be interesting!)
Resident Evil (2 and 7)
Pokemon
Soul Eater
Bioshock (I've only played 1 and 2)

Less Specific Stuff (Genres)
Sci-Fi
Fantasy
Furry
Western
Magic
Mythology
Horror (Been craving this.)

Romantic Pairings:

Wizard × Warrior (Brains and Brawn)
Angel × Demon
God(ess) × Mortal
Domm × Sub (Ask about this one in a DM.)
Hero × Villain
Hero × Victim
⭐⭐⭐⭐Bounty Hunter × Target (I imagine this one of two ways. One, The Hunter gets more than he bargained for trying to capture the target, and they bond. Two, The Hunter captures the target rather easily, and bonds while waiting to turn them in, only to save them from the person who placed the bounty.)

Monster Girl Pairings:

A quick foreword. Monster Girls have always been a guilty pleasure of mine. For these, I'd very much prefer if you play the monster girl in question. As to not let things get too repetitive, I'll just list the monster girls.

Harpy
⭐Drider
Gorgon
⭐⭐Llamia
Plant Girl (No name comes to mind)
⭐Squid Girl (Again, no name)
⭐Slime Girl (You get it.)

I may update this some time later, but as of now, that's it! Feel free to shoot me a DM or drop a comment asking about any of these. Happy trails!

Last edited:
aah I'm interested in:
something dark magic horror
magical being bounty x bounty hunter

as for my own ideas, I have this really simple, quick concept which is A is in an unkept public bathroom covered in vandalism. For whatever reason they decide to call B, an unknown number written on the wall. We could add a dark/supernatural twist to this.

aah I'm interested in:
something dark magic horror
magical being bounty x bounty hunter

as for my own ideas, I have this really simple, quick concept which is A is in an unkept public bathroom covered in vandalism. For whatever reason they decide to call B, an unknown number written on the wall. We could add a dark/supernatural twist to this.
Shoot me a DM! Sounds intriguing...

I'm interested in something pokemon related, maybe godess x mortal with my reshiram oc being the godess or bounty x target with me playing Cynthia as the bounty hunter

hey! i'm interested in the whole dominant and submissive thing.

maybe a dark backstory with deep topics. (ex: abuse, self-harm, depression)
we don't have to do that though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back