• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a Bucky for Mobster!Bucky x OC! (I DOUBLE!)

NyxHysteria

Like the wise raven of Odin, I see all.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I've recently gotten a craving to do a Mobster! Bucky (you) x OC (me), I've got a few ideas on some scenarios:

1. For as long as OC can remember, she has been sold in the black market as a personal slave. This time, the purchase is intercepted by a group of men in black. Their leader, a man with a silver gleaming arm, is the boss of the most feared mafia in NYC. Sucked into the world of drugs (not used- mentioned only), guns, and money, OC finds out more about her past than she bargained for. As her past and her family’s mistakes catch up on her, she finds herself falling for the man next to her with piercing blue eyes and a taste for violence.
  2. After being suddenly thrust into the world of the Mob as a gift to the feared monster Mr. Barnes by lower crime boss Alexander Pierce, She's not sure what to expect- She certainly wasn't expecting this.
  3. When Lower Crime Boss Alexander Pierce and Brock Rumlow come to Mobster King Bucky Barnes for help, stating an unknown individual has been hitting up their clubs killing their men off, it strikes curiosity in the man. He accepts payment to help them deal with the problem, only when his lead investigator Sam finds info on them does Bucky become intrigued. OC seems to have a clean record and good life, having her own small dance studio on the edge of the city and good business. When she is confronted by Brooklyn's Mob King, he is not at all what he expected her to be when OC seems to outsmart him and she doesn't look half bad either. OC is a force to be reckoned with and Bucky is about to learn just how far she is willing to go just to get her revenge on Pierce and Rumlow.
THINGS TO KNOW!

1. I typically type between a small paragraph or a few lines (4 or 5) and usually reply within a few minutes to an hour.
  2. I'm not only looking for someone to play Bucky and help me juggle some of the other Avenger Characters but also someone who at least replies once daily.
  3. If you're busy, please do not feel bad to inform me about it! ( I'm very understanding about these things!)
  4. I will have different OC's of mine for each of these plots, making each of them their own. (To which I will send you a full character sheet with their information before beginning the RP)
  5. Id prefer you to be 18 or older just because I'd be more comfortable.
  6. For doubling, I've so far only played the following: Tony, Steve, Thor, Strange, and Bucky.
So if you are interested in any of these or have your own (please tell me what it is!), feel free to comment down below or message me about it!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back