• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a band of brothers(or sisters)

Which plot to play?

• Cyberpunks

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • D&D

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PenguinFox

The one an' only
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm just returning to RPN and am looking for a group of 3-5 other people to do some dice rping with. What kind you ask? Either Cyberpunks or D&D 5e. Those are what I know how to DM for. I already have the plots in mind, and am cool with either or but would personally prefer the Cyberpunks one. The plots are as follows:

Cyberpunks: Trapped in a quarantined Night City, You want to get out. Bad. But might as well make some money on the way out right? It's not technically stealing if the ones you're stealing from are corrupt and evil right? Basically for this you will be playing as a group of people who are working together, despite the fact they may not get along, to try and escape Night City while making some cash along the way. You will do heists and missions to take down corrupt politicians, steal from evil banks, destroy shady companies, and maybe even do battle with gangs. In this you may not be the bad guys, but you are certainly not good guys either.

D&D: Legend tells that there is a secret organization built of highly skilled adventurers who hire out other adventurers who they deem worthy. They can get anything done, as long as the price is right. Those are the rumors though. Surely these retired adventurers have better things to do than search for potential talent. That is until you get a strange letter.

As I said I'm looking for 3-5 players, who are committed to playing. So many times people just disappear never to be heard from again, causing the whole game to stop. Please don't do that. If you have any questions on either plot let me know, and if you are interested, tell me which one you are interested in!

If you know anyone else who would be interested feel free to tag them!

The Cyberpunk game sounds fun, though I haven't played that system before. I'm also down for DnD.

Now, questions. Is this going to be Play by Post or voice? Is there a time you have in mind to play?

Probably going to be play by post, unless of course everyone would prefer voice. I find play by post to be more convenient and easy as far as scheduling is concerned.

As far as when it would depend on whether play by post is being done or voice sessions. I would do my best to schedule those in a way all can participate. If your question was when this would start, it would be as soon as 3 people had CS ready, but I would still accept new people until we had 5.

Cyberpunks is played similarly to D&D except instead of using a d20 you use a d10. The setting is also different obviously. Cyberpunks is to D&D as Fallout is to Skyrim.

I am interested in the D&D campaign, but not in the cyberpunk game. What level would it be starting at? I have been working on an Eldritch Knight: Necromancer idea.

Alright, to those who are interested I put up a poll to decide which campaign to do, please vote when you get the chance

I will be honest its been about 2 years since I have done d&d and I really wanted to get back into it I have my dice but as far as anything character wise I dont have anything anymore but if this is still open and your willing to kinda help me with the way the dice go I woukd be interested haha

Alright everyone, even though there are way more votes then there should be we'll be doing the D&D campaign it seems.
Are there any other lore aspects we need to know about the D&D campaign?
What do you mean?

I mean is there anything else we should know about the world the campaign takes place in.

Still not entirely sure what kind of information you're looking for but any questions you might have will likely be answered when I put up the rp. I'll be fully explaining the plot there, the above is just a brief summary or hook.

I'll let everyone know when the actual to is up

Still not entirely sure what kind of information you're looking for but any questions you might have will likely be answered when I put up the rp. I'll be fully explaining the plot there, the above is just a brief summary or hook.

I'll let everyone know when the actual to is up
Would be interested since I been trying to get into D&D

Oh okay, you mean non core races not classes. Was a little confused for a bit. Yes you may if you're using Volo's Guide to Monsters section on monstrous adventurers. Page 118 and 119 I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back