• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a 1x1MHA RP!

Foster

Inheritor
So if you've clicked on this you may be suffering from the lack of MHA content that always crops up between seasons and are looking for a decent RP to help tide you over till season 4. Well if so I'm in the same boat! I'm looking for someone to co-manage this RP with and I'm pretty flexible in terms of plotlines so I'm sure together we can cook up something that suites us both. My only rules are that you be available to post at least a couple of times a week (More would be great but I understand that life has a habit of getting in the way), OCs only, at least a couple of solid paragraphs per post and that you are preferably 18+ as I often like to explore themes that are on the darker side even in something like MHA. Decent grammar skills is expected but from my experience on Rp nation most people have got a pretty good grasp of that :)

Female would be preferred just to leave the door open for romance plotlines if wanted but isn't essential. If you still want to express your interest in this after reading those rules then feel free to PM me.

Oh and one last thing if you want to check out any of my previous work as a precaution I recommend The Relentless chapter 2, a lovely Rp ran by the equally pleasant Shannon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back