• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Motharella

Hi there!

I'm Moth or Elly, and as you can probably see from the title, I'm looking for a 1x1 partner to write with.

I've been writing on and off for I don't know how long... More than 10 years, perhaps?

I don't have a lot of requirements, but what matters to me is that we both have fun. All I want is a good story/plot, character development and for my writing partner to be over 18. Not because of the content, but because I'm far over 18 myself. And I feel more comfortable writing with an adult than with a minor.

Its perfectly fine if your writing isn't 100% perfect. English isn't even my first language, so I'll probably make mistakes here and there as well. So don't worry about that.

You don't have to write an entire novel as a reply. If it's two sentences, it's two sentences. If it's two paragraphs, it's two. As long as I'm given something to write with. That's why discord is probably my favorite platform to write on.

All in all, I just want to have fun. I don't mind if I have to wait a couple of days for a reply, or if you just want to chat instead on some days.

I don't have a story in mind at the moment, but I'd love to brainstorm!

Interests
Crossovers
Using OC's and Canon characters
Adventure stories a la tomb raider/uncharted/the mummy/Indiana Jones
Squid games
Character development
Angst, fluff, drama
Modern stories with a hint of fantasy
I don't mind playing multiple characters.

I would not mind doing a Tomb raider rp or Indiana or even crossing them over if you wanna get crazy. I would be down to play an OC in a tomb raider setting or play Nathan Drake or Indiana Jones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back