• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MarshMallowLoaf

Looking for a serious Undertale Roleplayer interested in a long-term plot-driven roleplay!!

Hello, my name is Marshyloafs! You may call me Marshy. I am highly interested in an Undertale themed roleplay with either Canon or Ocs! I prefer ocs, and personally would choose to play/main them myself; however, I will still do Canon upon request. I typically enjoy slowburn romance plots with drama and angst, but I'm up for anything that isn't pure fighting or smut. If you decide to use an oc, I'd like at LEAST some basic information about your character. Please drop requests below with plot ideas and references {If needed!}. I love hearing about different plots and characters and am very open to different stories.♡

An Asterisk * is necessary requirements for roleplay. Any other information listed is just preference♡

~Looking for~

* Can write at least a paragraph in length, the longer the better

•* Has previous experience with both Roleplay and Undertale

•Oc interactions

•Romance oriented plot {Sidenote, I really don't do heterosexual relationships being mostly a gay man so please don't pressure me into something I'm uncomfortable with}

• *At least 16+ {Preferably I feel more comfortable rping with 18+, being nearly 21 years of age; however, roleplay anyone 16 or older is okay with me. Anyone caught lying about their age will get immediately blocked!!}

• *State trigger warnings first and foremost!! {My muses are typically riddled with TW so PLEASE let me know!}

• *Can equally share carrying the plot!! {Means no dominating the rp or forcing me to carry along your character! It's no fun!}

• *Remain semi active! {Inform me when you need a break or want to stop or start a new. I don't take kindly to being left in the dark for long periods of time. 1 reply a week at the very least!}

• *If Romance, ships only with Chem! {No forcing it!}

~Don't~

• *Absolutely no godmodding!

• *No Mary/Garysues!

• *No killing off characters without consent!

• *Do not pressure me into ANYTHING!!

• *Do not demand me for replies! {A few messages is fine but do not exceed the limit of 3 messages! I may or may not see your reply and asking is completely okay, but if I go silent for over a few hours it means I'm busy}

• *No aging up characters! {I cannot stress this enough how absolutely digusted I am by aging up canonical children for romance/shipping. I consider this to be a form of pedophilia and will not condone these types of ships: Frans, Chans, ect}

• *Harassment of any sort {Meaning I will not tolerate getting shamed for playing characters a certain way, having different opinions, or disagreements. Don't like our rp, me, my character, or my rules, skip me and move along.}

• *No art/character theft! {Any one who claims a character they don't own, or blatantly steals is getting autoblocked}

• *No straight fighting or ERP! {I allow violence and fights to break out in rp, but do not do strictly fighting.}

Heya, you said to drop requests below so I will. I'd be down to do a RP though I really only do canons, I haven't been able to really form a decent OC yet for Undertale. I usually main a Sans but I know how to play most canons and I know quite a bit of AUs too. I can send a list on PMs if you like. I also have hcs depending on the AU. Fair warning that I do have work 6 days a week so there may be times I am unable or too tired to reply.

Heya, you said to drop requests below so I will. I'd be down to do a RP though I really only do canons, I haven't been able to really form a decent OC yet for Undertale. I usually main a Sans but I know how to play most canons and I know quite a bit of AUs too. I can send a list on PMs if you like. I also have hcs depending on the AU. Fair warning that I do have work 6 days a week so there may be times I am unable or too tired to reply.
That's completely fair! I used to main different Sans way back when as well. Whatever you feel most comfortable with is fine by me, and yes I'd love to talk more in pms. I don't mind you being busy! As I said above, I just prefer someone being at least semi-active so we can be able to keep a plot moving. I've had partners in the past disappear for months and suddenly reply, by that point I've moved on lol. Hcs are also completely fine by me! I have my own as well for Canon, so it's understandable. Just go ahead and pm and we can further discuss.^^

Hey, I would love to rp with you! I've been looking for a good Undetale rp for a while, and I have plenty of experience with the fandom.
I main a couple different characters (mostly sans') and have a few OCS I'd love to play! I have many plot ideas and pairings, so PM me if you would like to hear them!

Heyo! I can rp! And I should be on quite often! So do you think we could rp? I have Ocs, and I can play other characters

I would love to be a partner of yours if this is still open!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back