• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a 1x1 Roleplay!

AxelleDarkleigh

Well hey guys! I'm new to this website, but definately not new to roleplaying. I came here from freeyourselfroleplaying.com...

Anyways... I am looking for a 1x1 roleplay! I like to roleplay in the genres of adventure, horror, gore, fantasy.. and yes a little romance.

I really would prefer to roleplay with a guy for the slight romance affect in my roleplays... However I can do even genders if need be. As you can tell, I prefer girlxboy relationships.

And one more thing I can definately not roleplay... and thats anthromorphs... I don't like them....

Anyways... Please! I need a new roleplay ^^​

I'm interested in doing a 1x1 rp, I'm just starting to get into the 1x1 rp's my self. I up for any genre, let me knowif tpu wannt to do a rp.

Alright. Well what kind of genre do you usually like roleplaying? (I tend to try and form ideas between a mixture of me and the other persons interests)

I usually go with a sci-fi or fantasy theme. I dive into fandom and realistic sometime but rarely.

I do anything from dystopian futures to supernatural creature. I'm not picky, anything is fine with me.

AxelleDarkleigh said:

Well hey guys! I'm new to this website, but definately not new to roleplaying. I came here from freeyourselfroleplaying.com...

Anyways... I am looking for a 1x1 roleplay! I like to roleplay in the genres of adventure, horror, gore, fantasy.. and yes a little romance.

I really would prefer to roleplay with a guy for the slight romance affect in my roleplays... However I can do even genders if need be. As you can tell, I prefer girlxboy relationships.

And one more thing I can definately not roleplay... and thats anthromorphs... I don't like them....

Anyways... Please! I need a new roleplay ^^​
Do you have any spots open for one more person to rp with?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back