• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a 1x1 partner, preferably fandom/cannon characters.

IneffableAngst

Hey all, my name is Rain, and I am 23 years old, been roleplaying for seven or eight years now on/off and primarily use paragraph/third person format (I can roleplay with partners who use first person, but I use third.) Femslash is my favourite, but I'm open to any pairings/any genders including non binary/genderbent as I quite often like to play genderbent characters. (This is not for everyone, I know, and I don't have to play genderbent or exclusively fem.)
The main pairing I'm really looking for at the moment is Balalaika x Revy (Black Lagoon) where I'd play Revy, or alternately something where I can play as the 13th Doctor (x any cannon character, crossovers and oc's welcome too)

Main fandoms I rp include:

*BBC's Sherlock
*Doctor Who
*Les Mis
*DC/MCU
*The Gone series

And many more... I'm also a fan of AU's and crossovers.

Hey all, my name is Rain, and I am 23 years old, been roleplaying for seven or eight years now on/off and primarily use paragraph/third person format (I can roleplay with partners who use first person, but I use third.) Femslash is my favourite, but I'm open to any pairings/any genders including non binary/genderbent as I quite often like to play genderbent characters. (This is not for everyone, I know, and I don't have to play genderbent or exclusively fem.)
The main pairing I'm really looking for at the moment is Balalaika x Revy (Black Lagoon) where I'd play Revy, or alternately something where I can play as the 13th Doctor (x any cannon character, crossovers and oc's welcome too)

Main fandoms I rp include:

*BBC's Sherlock
*Doctor Who
*Les Mis
*DC/MCU
*The Gone series

And many more... I'm also a fan of AU's and crossovers.
Who do you roleplay for dc and mcu?

For DC I prefer to play Harley, Raven, Starfire (Titans, or the original series) , Ivy, and could be tempted into playing Gothams Riddler or Penguin.
For Marvel I usually play Natasha, Carol, Tony, Bucky, Wade, Loki and Wanda(but need more practice with her), I can also play Thor, Valkyrie, Steve, Nebula, or probably more, depending on what you're after. :)

For DC I prefer to play Harley, Raven, Starfire (Titans, or the original series) , Ivy, and could be tempted into playing Gothams Riddler or Penguin.
For Marvel I usually play Natasha, Carol, Tony, Bucky, Wade, Loki and Wanda(but need more practice with her), I can also play Thor, Valkyrie, Steve, Nebula, or probably more, depending on what you're after. :)
We could use any of those for a group.
I am looking for daredevil and a few others i can send a list in pm if you are intrested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back