What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a 1x1 partner (gender doesnt matter)

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Anime
  4. Cyberpunk
  5. Dystopian
  6. LGTBQ
  7. Magical
  8. Realistic
  9. Romance
  10. School
  11. Slice of Life
  12. Super Powers
  13. Supernatural
  14. Zombies

DemonRabies

Hey! Im new to the website and would like to find a few 1x1 partners willing to do a romance plot with me. I do almost all genres, just no wrestling or horror where my character will die.

So to name just a few examples: fantasy, drama, supernatural, superhero/villain, etcetera. I look foward to meeting some of you <3

Kirakishou

Magic Eight Ball
Hey! Im new to the website and would like to find a few 1x1 partners willing to do a romance plot with me. I do almost all genres, just no wrestling or horror where my character will die.

So to name just a few examples: fantasy, drama, supernatural, superhero/villain, etcetera. I look foward to meeting some of you <3
Am obsessed with the idea of a villian/hero love story or enemies becoming lovers type plot. Message me if interested?

LanceBlu

Unlucky Member
Hi! Im interested in doing a apocalyptic or fantasy/supernatural esc rp. Im obsessed with making characters and would to plan a new story. Im fairly decent with responding throughout the day.

Users who are viewing this thread