• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

DemonRabies

Hey! Im new to the website and would like to find a few 1x1 partners willing to do a romance plot with me. I do almost all genres, just no wrestling or horror where my character will die.

So to name just a few examples: fantasy, drama, supernatural, superhero/villain, etcetera. I look foward to meeting some of you <3

I'm open to doing something with you :) I need a new 1x1 since I lost a long time rp partner recently if you want to talk plots and stuff

Hey! Im new to the website and would like to find a few 1x1 partners willing to do a romance plot with me. I do almost all genres, just no wrestling or horror where my character will die.

So to name just a few examples: fantasy, drama, supernatural, superhero/villain, etcetera. I look foward to meeting some of you <3
Am obsessed with the idea of a villian/hero love story or enemies becoming lovers type plot. Message me if interested?

Hi! Im interested in doing a apocalyptic or fantasy/supernatural esc rp. Im obsessed with making characters and would to plan a new story. Im fairly decent with responding throughout the day.

So to name just a few examples: fantasy, drama, supernatural, superhero/villain, etcetera. I look foward to meeting some of you

I would've too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back