• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a 1x1 partner :D

Mortal Sin

Starcaller

Hello, hello! I'm Mortal Sin you can call me either Mortal or Sin whatever is comfortable with you. I can RP on a thread or through PM. You already know why I'm here so I'm just going to get right down to what I'm looking for in a partner.

1. Literacy: All I ask is that you can spell correctly, use correct grammar, and semi-correct punctuation; Just know where to put your apostrophes, commas, and periods that's all I ask. I understand mistakes happen so I don't expect perfect everything 24/7.

2. Post length and frequency: I honestly don't much care for length as long as it's not just a couple sentences, it should be long enough to where I can work off of. You don't have to post multiple times a day but you at least need to post every other day. If something comes up let me know so I'm not left hanging on a reply.

3. Interest: If you're bored with the rp go ahead and tell me, We can work together to make things a lot better or if you just completely want to quit I'll understand, I'm not going to get mad at you. ^^

4. Plotting: I love it when me and my partner work together on the plotline for the rp, it makes me feel like we're a team.

5. No perfect characters: This is a no no, I'm not a fan of a character that can do everything perfect. These are also known as Mary Sues and Gary Sues. Everyone has flaws.

6. Gender pairings: I can do MxF and FxF, I haven't had mush experience with MxM before so I'd like to stay away from that for the time being. I'd prefer to play the female unless you would like to double up, then I don't mind playing a male character as long as I can also play a female one as well.

7. No God-modding/Power-playing: Which means you have a god like character that auto-hits and dodges attacks. Also no controlling my character unless for instance our characters are going to a place together and you say my character goes along with yours since they were planning to go there in the first place and my character isn't unwilling to go.

8. Have fun! Also we can chat OoC if you like because I wouldn't mind having a nice conversation with my partner :3

Bolded will be the role that I'd like to play if both are bolded it means I can play either role and something marked with stars "*" is something I really want to rp.

Pairings:

Blind girl/boy x boy/girl*

Childhood friends

Human x Ghost

Angel
x Demon

Vampire x Human

Online friends*

Owner x Neko

Here are just some to choose from, I'm open to any suggestions to pairings that you may have.

Plots

Only in my Dreams:

I have sort of this idea where Muse A meets Muse B in their dreams and they start to fall in love with them, as well as Muse B is falling in love with them or it could be entirely different. I'd love to have someone to add on with this idea and develop it.

Two Faced Lover:

Another plot that I've had for a while is Muse A is a student that isn't doing so well in school and needs to be tutored to help bring her grade up. Muse B is the best student in the class and Muse A goes to them for help. They begin having tutoring sessions after school at the school's library. Muse B has a secret that they keep hidden from everyone. Muse B has two sides to them, the one at school and with their family and then the one out on the streets. This other side can be defined with doing something to their hairstyle and adding glasses or something to make them look different than how they normally look. One day, the tutoring session ends rather late in the evening and it's almost dark by the time their done, Muse A has to walk home by themselves and during the walk home they get caught by someone, a thief or some thug, and Muse B just so happens to be in the area as their other self. To shorten this, Muse B has to hide their secret carefully from Muse A since both sides them had already been revealed to Muse A and Muse B can't just break of the friendship they forged with Muse A as their street self.

You're the Color in my Life:

There was this idea that I came across either by reading it or discussing it with my irl friends, hell if I can remember but I take no credit for this idea, where the entire world is black and white to everyone. It's black and white until you've come across your soul mate or the person you're destined to be with for the rest of your life. And I had this idea where Muse A and Muse B could be at a store or in a super crowded place and suddenly everything is colorful and bright and happy. And this is optional, but maybe just the two people who have met their soul mate could also have color but the other people are still black and white to them. I was also thinking one of the characters could have an accident and due to their partner's life fading slightly their colors get duller and duller until they die and it returns to the black and white. If you're entirely against the idea of your character dying then we can ditch that and if we did rp that I'm sure my heart couldn't take it. TwT

(More pairings and plots may be added as I go)

If you're interested in any of the above things or might want to check and see if I like a pairing that you have leave a comment or PM me! Thanks for going through this whole thing >w<"​

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I'm interested in the "Only in my Dreams" RP plot idea. I think it's very unique and overall looks fun! I'm pretty sure I follow all of your rules, and I'll try to write as much as I can (considering for most RP's I write 2-5 sentences >.<) If that's a problem them I'm sorry to bother you. Please tell me if you're able to RP with me!

Hi! I'm an experienced role player, who has been looking for a site with other people who are experienced and actually want to develop a plot. YOU SEEM PERFECT AND THIS IS WHAT IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR. FOR SO LONG. I like the idea of the Only In My Dreams role play, with the vampire and human pairing. It would be fun, forbidden, and full of lots of action and ah I'm getting excited just talking about it. I don't have PM yet because I'm a noob but let me know if you'd like to RP!

xXcolorfulskiesXx said:
Hello! I'm interested in the "Only in my Dreams" RP plot idea. I think it's very unique and overall looks fun! I'm pretty sure I follow all of your rules, and I'll try to write as much as I can (considering for most RP's I write 2-5 sentences >.<) If that's a problem them I'm sorry to bother you. Please tell me if you're able to RP with me!
I'm sure how much you write shouldn't be too much of a problem :D I don't want to force you to write a whole bunch, so don't worry about it. I sometimes get carried away with how much I write but don't let that scare you lol You can PM me if you want and we can start to plot and come up with ideas >w<

[QUOTE="Wolf Wolf]I'd be willing to role play with you the Blind Boy x Girl pairing, of you like.

[/QUOTE]
Sure! Just send me a PM and we can devise a plot together :3

Ahri said:
Hi! I'm an experienced role player, who has been looking for a site with other people who are experienced and actually want to develop a plot. YOU SEEM PERFECT AND THIS IS WHAT IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR. FOR SO LONG. I like the idea of the Only In My Dreams role play, with the vampire and human pairing. It would be fun, forbidden, and full of lots of action and ah I'm getting excited just talking about it. I don't have PM yet because I'm a noob but let me know if you'd like to RP!
Wow, I've never had someone say that about me in rp terms >w< Thank you! I don't mind discussing things with you here until we come up with something :D

[QUOTE="Mortal Sin]I'm sure how much you write shouldn't be too much of a problem :D I don't want to force you to write a whole bunch, so don't worry about it. I sometimes get carried away with how much I write but don't let that scare you lol You can PM me if you want and we can start to plot and come up with ideas >w<
Sure! Just send me a PM and we can devise a plot together :3

Wow, I've never had someone say that about me in rp terms >w< Thank you! I don't mind discussing things with you here until we come up with something :D

[/QUOTE]
alright, sweet. would you prefer the male or female role?

Ahri said:
alright, sweet. would you prefer the male or female role?
I'd prefer the female role ^^

darkwolf said:
Owner x neko!! If your still looking.
Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
Sure! Just send a PM if you can, if not I can discuss things here :D

Sea241 said:
I'm interested in the online friends one, if you're still open!
I'm still open and I'd gladly love to rp that pair with you, if you're able to PM or we can discuss things here ^^

Sea241 said:
So do you have a plot in mind?
Not really, But I have ideas for how our characters may meet. They could meet on a online video game and start to play together everyday, they could meet on a rp site, something like this but not this site haha or they could meet on a forum chat site or something >.<"

I love your online friends and two faced lover! I have a couple of topics and storylines I can show you also maybe discuss through PM? (:

Sea241 said:
Sure, that sounds good. What genders do you want to do?
For that pairing I won't mind doing MxF or FxF. I haven't had much experience with MxM before so I kind of want to stay away from that for a little bit until I think I'll be comfortable to rp it.

If you're still looking, I'd like to rp the childhood friends and\or the blind boy/girl x boy/girl (even though you've already been requested on that) ideas! :)

Hello Sin! I'm abit newer to the site so I cant exactly PM yet -I need 10 posts- I'm not new AT ALL to RPing , but the site I used to use....kinda got ruined for me...so yeah.....well back to the point , I read Most of your first post..I like making plots with my 1x1 partners as well.....so I cant exactly pick ONE plot out , though I am a massive gooshy for Romance Rps <3 so Id be fine with:

Childhood Friends

Angel x Demon

Online Friends

Owner x Neko

and I guess Im okay with trying out Human x Ghost

but thats just out of your list :3 alright well get back to me whenever you can please and thank you (Ill provide all other required information (if any (having trouble focusing right this second)) when/if we start a RP )

Hey, if you're still looking for an RP partner, than I'd adore doing the You're the Color in my Life plot. I'm a sucker for soul-mates, and I believe we're destined for each other! Or not...maybe? No? Okay, just partners. However, I don't think I could handle the character death at the end. I would end up feeling horrible. I would cry for hours, and would probably run into everything due to the tears blinding me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back