• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a 1x1 (Not looking for now)

Kishune

One of Oblivion
Hello, I like to say I'm looking for a 1x1 Partner, like the title suggests. I'm rather open to suggestions but I do have preferences. But let me tell a bit about myself first. I do use repeat OCs in a multitude of RPs, But I do create new ones at any time...they just wont be detailed or filled out with stuff such as back ground or much back story at first. But doesn't mean much of anything now a days.

I also like to say my posts range from one liners to Semi literate depending on the content I receive or can create for the post of said character. But the type of RPs I prefer is mostly fantasy ranging from mythology based, Apocalyptic/post-apocalyptic, dark themes, Medieval, etc. But I can do stuff like slice of life non-fantasy style RPs too. But i'm not so big on sci-fi RPs unless gaming RPs are in that genre, but other than that I'm not interested. Also Fandoms I will do only if I can be the OC or it's going to be based on the world of the fandom, and every character is original. That's about it for about the types of RPs...Oh I do like Romance, but in past RPs they did Borderline Erotic...NOT ALL MY FAULT!!! >///<...I mostly got dragged into them...But I will follow the rules...That is all I have to say about it...

Anyhow, ON TO THE GOOD STUFF!!! I Do have some preferences in mind for a RP, just no plan, Plot, or story. I'm pretty much looking for a partner to help with those. I also Have a view Group RPs in mind for the future but I like to be in a few 1x1 RPs and get a few good friends/fellows who be active in them. But enough of that here's my Preferences for an 1x1 RP:

-Apocalypse survivors get together

-Wolf x Vampire

-Wolf x Human

-Wolf x Wolf

-Vampire x Vampire

-Vampire x Human

-Demon x Human

-Pirate x Victim

-A person loves another person who is in a relationship already.

-Shy guy x Crazy/Nice girl

-Poor x Rich

-Etc. (I actually got this list from another 1x1 search thread and went with the ones I like to do.)

Fandoms I like to do are: (Note: These are all ones I liked to be the OC character at least)

Naruto

Bleach

One Peice

Fairy Tail

Soul Eater

Boku No Hero Academia

Pokemon

Monster Hunter

(that is all I can think of for now...)

But if you have any idea for any of these and like to RP with me Please leave a post!

(BTW I'm still new here and so I can't receive PMs yet.)

Hello there sunshine!!

I am interested in possibly plotting out a roleplay with you!

I normally tent to lean towards dark fantasy, always with added violence and action. Bloody messes are my favorite, so anything with the dead is in my top list.

I've been roleplaying for over 10 years and would love love love to do some kind of blood-cluttered roleplay with you!! I don't particularly like playing as a human, so no slice of life here!!

If you don't wish to partake in a brainstorming session then I wish you good luck on your search!!!!

RaraHaruko said:
Hello there sunshine!!
I am interested in possibly plotting out a roleplay with you!

I normally tent to lean towards dark fantasy, always with added violence and action. Bloody messes are my favorite, so anything with the dead is in my top list.

I've been roleplaying for over 10 years and would love love love to do some kind of blood-cluttered roleplay with you!! I don't particularly like playing as a human, so no slice of life here!!

If you don't wish to partake in a brainstorming session then I wish you good luck on your search!!!!
Yo there dark side! xD

I actually saw your 1x1 search thread before I made my own. It actually encouraged me to do so. Ironic huh? lol

Anyhow I would love to brainstorm with you. Hell Rping with you would probably bring back my state of mind of one my once twisted character from another RP from another site. But a action action and blood filled RP sounds like fun. Haven't be part of one in awhile.

If you want to brain storm in private just send a PM (Can't send one yet but can receive for some reason) and we'll do it there.

Well I can make a thread so we can brainstorm ^-^

I'm flattered!! Actually really shocked!! I'd love to hear about that character! Twisted and malicious characters always win my heart.

Just a fair warning, none of my characters actually are 'evil'. They've got a clutter of internal conflict that twists their actions and logic so they become a kind of grey area. Most of them struggle with a kind of 'monster' in their heads, or fight to keep what little humanity they have left.

RaraHaruko said:
Well I can make a thread so we can brainstorm ^-^
I'm flattered!! Actually really shocked!! I'd love to hear about that character! Twisted and malicious characters always win my heart.

Just a fair warning, none of my characters actually are 'evil'. They've got a clutter of internal conflict that twists their actions and logic so they become a kind of grey area. Most of them struggle with a kind of 'monster' in their heads, or fight to keep what little humanity they have left.
Ok that sounds good.

The character I'll tell you about in the thread as we brainstorm, just to get an idea about how i might play it. But I can say this, There is no grey area for him. He's unbalanced in both social standards, and in a bit of power, but he's been dimmed down. ^^' But he has no fear of killing, fighting, nor of any higher power (King rank mainly) Hell he even went to challenge 3 dragons one time...Never got to battle them but he went looking for a fight with them. He does it all for fun at that. He almost went to the grey area but the character that was pulling him switched sides, so he continued his murderous behavior. More details later lol ^_^

Hey!

So, I read your thread, and I saw plenty that I really liked! I like RPing over PM, if that's okay with you. Please respond if you're interested. ^.^

I liked every one of your ideas except for the Pirate X Victim and Wolf x Wolf cx

xXcolorfulskiesXx said:
Hey!
So, I read your thread, and I saw plenty that I really liked! I like RPing over PM, if that's okay with you. Please respond if you're interested. ^.^

I liked every one of your ideas except for the Pirate X Victim and Wolf x Wolf cx
Hi, thanks for liking my preferences, and I like to do a PMRP with you. You'll just have to start it cause I can't yet. But I like you to choose which one we do as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back