• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a 1x1 - First Search

SuperPurple

Return Arc
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I’m Super Purple, and I’m currently looking for RP partners. This is my first search, so I apologize for any visual or communicative issues.

About Me:
○ I’m a minor.
○ My pronouns are he/him.
○ I use CST (GMT -6)
○ I tend to get distracted or forgetful when unfocused, prefacing any inconveniences I may cause. This being said, please remind me if you feel I am ghosting.
○ While I attempt my best, I typically reach around 1-2 paragraphs on average.
Fandoms and Plots:
While I don’t have anything specific in mind, and we could negotiate on independent plots, these merely are fandoms I'd enjoy to RP in. I request the usage of OCs, as I don’t typically prefer to play canon characters due to feeling that I am unable to fully capture their spirit to an amount that would please anyone. Also, if you would prefer to take the RP in a romance-centered direction, I'd prefer to do MxF, being able to play genders.

Now onto the fandoms.
○ Anime/Manga: JJBA, MHA, Death Note, Chainsaw Man, One Piece, Dragon Ball
○ Video Games: Splatoon, Pokémon, Fallout, Mega Man X
○ Other fandoms: Steven Universe, Harry Potter, Marvel/Superheroes

As previously stated, other ideas can be suggested and plots can be worked out separately in DMs. Additionally, I can move to Discord if you would prefer. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello, I’m Super Purple, and I’m currently looking for RP partners. This is my first search, so I apologize for any visual or communicative issues.

About Me:
○ I’m a minor.
○ My pronouns are he/him.
○ I use CST (GMT -6)
○ I tend to get distracted or forgetful when unfocused, prefacing any inconveniences I may cause.
○ While I attempt my best, I typically reach around 1-2 paragraphs on average.
Fandoms and Plots:
While I don’t have anything specific in mind, and we could negotiate on independent plots, these merely are fandoms I'd enjoy to RP in. I request the usage of OCs, as I don’t typically prefer to play canon characters due to feeling that I am unable to fully capture their spirit to an amount that would please anyone. Also, if you would prefer to take the RP in a romance-centered direction, I'd prefer to do MxF.

Now onto the fandoms.
○ Anime/Manga: MHA, Death Note, Chainsaw Man, One Piece (Possibly)
○ Video Games: Pokémon, Fallout, Mega Man X (Possibly)
○ Other fandoms: Steven Universe, Harry Potter, Marvel/Superheroes (Possibly)

As previously stated, other ideas can be suggested and plots can be worked out separately in DMs. Additionally, I can move to Discord if you would prefer. Thanks!
Hello, I'm interested in rping. Pm me for more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back