• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a 18+ Freestyle Fantasy RP partner!

Lone Peep

The Kind Member
Hello! I'm Lone Peep and I am looking for a Freestyle Fantasy RP partner that is over 18. I wish for my partner to be able to pump out a paragraph (5-7 sentences) or two per each response except maybe for the action ones. I know those can be very tricky to pump out a long one during the heat of battle, so I can be pretty understanding in that aspect. There is some other things I am looking for in the about me part, but the above is the minimum!

A little about me:
I have roleplayed off and on for several years, and right now I have an RP partner that has been RPing with me for 3 years. But since we both go to college, and them being busy with... Something, not really sure what, they gone quiet for about 2 weeks, anywho, my time is not always there. But I do do my best to pump out at least 1 large reply a day at the bare minimum. The only time I will not reply is if I am busy or if something bad happened. If this happens, though, I will alert you as soon as I can.

My grammar is not always the best, and often times I repeat myself. Because of this, my writing can be a bit bland at times. If you are interested in knowing what my writing is like, ask and I can send a smidge to you so you can get a feel of what to expect. I'm also an extremely relaxed person, to the point that I am AOK to OOC chatting and many gruesome things that can pop up in the heat of roleplaying. The only triggers I really have is sort of farfetched. The first trigger I have is an descriptive death of a horse/horse like creature. I am okay with a horse getting hurt, and a quick line that says 'The horse was slain' but once its descriptive, I get extremely uncomfortable. Outside of these triggers I am okay with anything else. You can burn up an orphanage, blow up the world, or make Satan be a secret stripper in his down time. I don't mind. Hit me with the worst!

Oh! One more important thing. I do tend to get bored very easily. Because of this, sometimes I like to 'refresh' an RP or create a whole new RP if my partner is okay with it. My partner of 3 years tended to make me do all the villain work, which was why I often times had to request that we refresh an RP and create an all new idea. It honestly gets very boring for me being the villain all the time after awhile. Because of this, I would like it if my partner will be okay with us switching back and forth. This means I'll plan and play the villain and once your characters defeat said villain, whether big or small, then it would be your turn to plan and create a villain for my characters to fight against. I feel this shall lesson the chances of the both of us getting bored.

Anywho, now the plot of Fantasy I am looking for...

There is none! I wish for this to be a freestyle sort of thing. We create our characters, we create our own lands and sea, and we can choose whether or not we want to have angst or build the characters up without rushing around to move the plot along. We could switch back and forth on villains and we can have characters of all sorts of backgrounds. The only thing I request is having characters with weaknesses because no character is perfect!

Though, if you have an hankering for a certain plot, the worst I can say is no. Just ask and we shall see!

Alrighty, uhh, I think that's it! If you have any questions, ask, and I'll do my best to answer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back