• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a 1 on 1 RP

Hello! I'd be interested in the Beauty and the Beast concept, with me playing a male vampire. If you're still interested and available, feel free to dm me!

Bumpity bump bump bump - entertain me since this is the only entertainment I'll get for the next couple months since it's free!

hey hey! would you be interested in a psychiatrist x mental patient?

Is there anyone out there? It's a 3 day weekend, I am trying to relax, and it looks like I'll have a three day weekend next week too due to my schedule for Tuesday. Though, let's be honest, I am pretty good at getting a response out fairly frequently each day (though once in a while I fall a day behind)

Meep beep beep! Happy days are here to stay...okay not really, stress is super high right now! I have court on Monday in a county 4.5+ hours away so I am having to stay at a hotel Sunday night and I'm already exhausted just thinking about it so right now I need all the distractions I can get...PLEASE!

It's been a stressful weekend, it's going to be a stressful week, and I Need to escape it all...send help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back