• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a 1 on 1 RP

Is there anyone out there right now? I am horribly bored, horribly stressed, and could really use an escape right now.

My body hurts, working two jobs may be slowly killing me, and right now, more than anything, I need a distraction as I unwind from a stupidly slow night at my 2nd job.

Is there anyone out there? I'd also be interested in a spin on Hades/Persephone

Sad and disappointed...only had 6 trick or treaters...someone make me happy?

Is there anyone out there? I would love to find a roleplay right now. Just had surgery earlier today and now I'm tired, bored, and stressed.

I could use some entertainment after my log day working at the Bar. Anyone out there interested in a RP right now? Please?!

Is there anyone out there? My brain needs as many distractions as I can possibly get right now, I'm a bit everywhere and I just need a way to escape.

Is there anyone out there? My brain needs as many distractions as I can possibly get right now, I'm a bit everywhere and I just need a way to escape.
How about brainstorming on a tweaked version of Sailor Moon? Sailor Moon was my gateway anime, and I always wanted to put my OC into that world somehow, so finding a partner for that would be awesome.

Post 300! Okay but the real important thing is I need to distract my mind more than usual, it's been an absolutely horrible start to the year and I need to get away from it please

Users who are viewing this thread

Back