• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for 4 for a Final Fantasy 14 5e game

ValkyrieRose

Endless Witch
(Canceled due to lack of interest)Heyoooo

Rose here, and right now I have a simple desire- to run a game based off n what I believe to be a great game, Final Fantasy 14. We will be using standard 5e rules and be using 5th Edition D&D x FFXIV - Classes and Races Compendium by. For race and job selection

As of right now, I don't have a plot, as I'd like to bring everyone together to decide on things like location, how much is Canon, what everyone is looking for,etc .

It will be theater of the mind (no maps) and played here on RPN. Due to the nature of the game, at least some knowledge of Ff14 is required, or at *minimum* understanding how Final Fantasy games work

I will be recruiting 4 people because that just feels right from a final fantasy stand point (light parties) and will be posting daily as I'm awake. Please feel free to leave a message here, thank you.

Last edited:
I don't know too much about the lore of FFXIV but I have played the game up to level I think 30? and I have an extensive knowledge base of the tactics series as well as some of the mainline titles. If that's enough to work with and you're still open I'm game to the idea. I've been looking for a way to meld final fantasy with d&d for years. Specifically Ivalice since that world is so rich with history and culture.

As long as you have a general sense if the world I can work with it, mostly if everyone wants to run off of Canon

We might just end up being on a separate star entirely. I'd still look up a summary or the like if it comes up

Fair enough. Should it come up I'll look it up. I've been trying to get my account reactivated so I can continue playing haha. The story is really entertaining so I'd like to experience it if I get the chance. But I don't mind spoiling myself for the sake of continuity.

I am uncertain if I am allowed to post anywhere yet so I apologize in advance if this is an unlisted breach in the site's rules.

I read this RP Idea yesterday and fell in love with it. I do not know if it is not being considered at all after you initially did not have enough people to start but, if you happen to change your mind then I would love to join this RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back