• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ~Looking for 3-4 rp partners to form a mini-group~

dancing-starlight

“Not a where, but a who.”
Hello, everyone. I am actively searching for exactly three to four people to create a rp mini-group with.

Some details about the rp:

> I am in the mood for an rp that has dark themes (murder, slight gore, high stakes).
> I am not picky about the time period, but I am a huge fan of dark, gothic literature, but I also enjoy cyberpunk-esc material. (Basically, I am very flexible.)
> I do not have a solid plot/idea actively in place, so I would love to create a world with a few people, and make it our own!
> Feel free to pitch any ideas you already have for an rp- I will most likely be down to start it with you!

What I expect from you:

> Daily responses. Do not reply to this thread if you cannot respond more than twice a day.
> Literacy. I am currently an English Major in college, so grammar, punctuation, and readability is very important to me. Make sure you are a seasoned rp-er if you are interested.
> I prefer longer rp-styles, so I ask that you post at least 2-3 paragraphs. I understand if the rp bogs down a little and if the replies get shorter, but try not to make the responses too short.
> Make sure that you are okay with writing about sensitive/difficult topics. Before we start the rp, please tell me what you will/will not write. I promise I will listen and accommodate to your preferences.

And that’s all! My preferred rp platforms are Google Hangouts and Discord. I don’t rp on Rpnation directly, so if you want to rp with me, just reply below and I’ll help you set up/get either Hangouts or Discord. Both are free and easy to acquire!

Have a great day, and I hope you’re interested! ^.^

I'm interested in discussing RP plots and such with you. I already have a Discord, so that might make things easier. Ocean123#1487

Hey there! I'm new to RPN but I've got a few years of role-playing experience. I'm interested in discussing RP details. My discord is Kaas#8329

Hey there! I'm new to RPN but I've got a few years of role-playing experience. I'm interested in discussing RP details. My discord is Kaas#8329
Im interested in discussing this. Sidebrowns#6579
I'm game for this too. I need an active rp again. My discord is Maj#9436

I’m so glad to see interest! Would any of you be willing to re-locate from Discord to Google Hangouts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back