• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern looking for 2-3 people

snowdrop

Bust :(
Hello! Thanks for opening my thread. If you are looking for original plot, a decent partner and a good time, you came to the right place haha.

(I already have a thread, but the other one is for all the roleplays and everyone, everything in general. This thread, however, has only one plot and specific requirements for it, if you will want to roleplay.)

PLOT,MUSES AND THEIR BACKSTORIES

This is based on a story, which I tried to write, but it wasn't working out. So, I hope that it would might work as an roleplay. I will explain and let you read everything first. Then there will be a few requirements because this plot is dear to my heart. And I don't want to do it with somebody, who will ditch me after a day or two, and who will write me two sentences every time.

Let's start. (Instead of using my original characters, I'm going them to replace with Muse A and Muse B):

Muse A is a struggling student, who tries their hardest in life. Studying in an expensive college doesn't help as well. While living in a shitty dorm, they also have to work in a shitty job at the strip club. In order to stay in college, Muse A has to pay quite a lot of money. Because no one is willing to help then, they make cash at the club down the street. There they do everything that they are told to, which means that instead of just working behind the bar, Muse A also scrapes floor, helps dancers and deals with annoying customers and other problems that arise during the night.

Muse B is a carefree male/female, who works at the same strip club as Muse A. They are dancer, who knows how to shake their body and earn that easy cash. However, while they put on happy face in the work, back at home everything isn't so nice. Muse B lives alone, in way too large apartment, which makes them drown their loneliness in the alcohol every evening after the work.

Muse B and Muse A weren't expecting to get along. But long and boring shifts at work, late night walks home and the need to love someone, brought them together.

HOW WILL THE STORY PROGRESS?

In my original story, Muse A and Muse B would start hanging out after work, one night Muse A would even crash at other Muse's place and in general, they would start to get to know each other better.

Eventually, Muse A would leave the dorm and move in with Muse B. That would be after they would be end up in that awkward zone, where they aren't dating yet, but act like they are. Muse A would find a better job, which would lead to a lot of fights with Muse B. Since they would fancy Muse B, Muse A wouldn't like that Muse B is working as a stripper.

All the drama and fights would lead to some angst and they would end up confessing their feelings to each other.

That's all I have for the plot and its progress.

REQUIREMENTS AND PREFERENCES

1. Write in 3rd person and past tense.

2. Be able to write at least one long and decent paragraph per every reply. I usually tend to write even more, so it would be nice, if my partner would match my replies.

3. If you only write female characters, I don't think this is going to work since I would love not only to focus on our two main muses, but to explore stories of background characters as well. And they all won't be females.

4. Be able to play NPCs. They are important to this story and helps to make roleplay more interesting.

5. THIS IS LONG TERM. If you are planning to ditch me after a day or two, please don't bother sending a message, asking to do this plot. (We can do something else for short term.)

6. Also, I love partner, who engages in conversation and brainstorming. If you have or want to add something, go ahead and let me know! Even if this is my plot based on my original story, I still would love to include your ideas and make this roleplay OURS.

7. If you are planning on disappearing, let me know.

Pairings for this story AND a fun fact

I would love to do fxf for this roleplay since in the story, the original pairing is two girls. But if you are male or in general, don't play female characters, we can do fxm.

Also, fun fact: GAY stands for gorgeous and young, and not necessary for the gay couple or people. That's the name of the club, where characters work at, and definitely not only gays go there

IF YOU CAN SEND DMS, PLEASE INSTEAD OF LEAVING A COMMENT, SEND A DM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back