• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for 1x1 RP

Whovian

If music be the food of love, play on.
I would prefer a female(me) x male RP, but I'm open to several other possibilities.

Pm me or post here if interested. :-]

Honestly, I open to all idea's. Actually, scratch that, anything but supernatural. I'm getting tired of that genre.

If I had to choose though, I'd be very interested in fantasy though I have no plot idea's.

Hmm... I'm kinda bad at plot ideas too. Haha, and yeah, supernatural is literally everywhere. It's like you can't escape the genre! (Laughs loudly at own bad joke) But you're right, fantasy is really fun.

Making a plot starts with what you want to be really important to the roleplay- for intense, if one character is human and the other is a half-dragon or something like that (a race/species that people usually look down upon, perhaps), or if you want magic to be the main thing and people no longer use weapons or something. Make up a unique quirk or idea and build a plot around it.

For that magic thing, a character could be born without the ability to use magic and can't function well in the magic-centered society very well because of it. (Oh, I actually like that idea...)

Was that a Frozen reference I just heard? ;)

I like the idea of that though. Let's do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back