• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for 1x1 RP Partners

OreoWolf03

Anime Nerd
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all! As the title suggests, I'm looking for some rp partners.

About me:
I'm an adult with quite a bit of free time which is why I'm making this thread. I've been roleplaying my whole life basically, but have been
forum/online rping on and off for about 13+ years now so I have a lot of experience lol.

What roles I play:
MxM and MxF (Prefer female role)

Where I rp:
Discord or the RPN PMs

Fandoms:
I'm not into a lot of fandoms, so my interests are very limited.
I'm not really into doing fandom rps either unless it's with original characters because I don't feel comfortable with/am bad at rping canon characters.

Other:
I don't mind doubling up on or having side characters, but I prefer just having one main character for each of us.

What I'm craving at the moment:
  • Arranged Marriage
  • My detailed lore/world building prompts (see below)
  • Criminal x Cop (see RP Prompts below)
  • More plot/story heavy rps
  • Romance (I'm a big sucker for romance!)

What to expect from me:
  • 1-2 paragraphs average (Minimum of 4-5 sentences)
  • Will try to mirror posts so long as they aren't too long
  • Prefer to rp in 3rd person, but am okay with 1st person.
  • Proper grammar/spelling
  • Usually pretty active (I can give quick replies if I'm not busy!)
  • I will post at least one reply a week, possibly more!
  • Don't mind friendly talking in OOC, but not required to rp
  • Love discussing new plot ideas/directions for the rp! Especially if it gets a little stale and we need some drama/angst/excitement to liven it up
  • Good communication! I will let you know if I can't post for a while and even let you know if I'm not feeling the rp anymore. I'd be open to try and save the rp somehow or even start a new one!
  • I might give little bumps to the rp if there's no new responses after a few days (You can do the same for me as well!). I'm a very understanding person, so always tell me if you are going to be busy, lost interest, and/or forgot. I'd like to keep the rp going for as long as possible, so hopefully you can understand!

What I expect from you:
  • 18+ years old (I'm an adult, so I don't feel too comfortable rping with minors, sorry!)
  • Proper grammar/spelling (If English isn't your native language, then no worries!)
  • Would prefer you to be semi-active (at least one post per week), but don't mind if you post less. Just let me know beforehand so I know what to expect!
  • Prefer you to write at least a paragraph (4-5 sentences). I don't mind one or two liners if you get writers block though! I just want to have enough to work with.
  • Make an effort to contribute to the plot (big or small)! I don't mind spearheading ideas, but I'd love to hear input from you or any ideas you might have.
  • Communication. Let me know if you can't post for a while or if you aren't interested in the rp anymore. We can work on ways to try and save the rp, start a new one, or drop it completely.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~Below is all of my interests at the moment. Feel free to pick a singular thing or mix and match multiple themes, plots, settings, etc.!~

Genre Interests:
  • Fantasy
  • Slice of life
  • Magic
  • Modern
  • Realism/Realistic
  • Middle ages (Loosely based)

General Interests:
  • Elemental users
  • Magic users
  • Supernatural creatures/beings
  • Mythological beings/creatures
  • Humanoids
  • Animals (wolf, cat, dog, etc.)
  • Animal shapeshifters (humans that can turn into animals)
  • Neko (Animal) girls/boys (humans that have animal ears and tails)
  • Half human and half mythological/supernatural beings/creatures

Settings/Plots:
  • Arranged marriage (modern or fantasy setting with almost any pairing)
  • Fantasy world with magic/elemental users
  • Modern with a fantasy/supernatural twist
    • Ex: magic/elemental users living in modern times
    • Ex: demons, angels, mythical beings, shapeshifters etc. in modern times

Slice of Life Interests:
    • Highschool
    • College
    • Workplace
    • Roommates

RP Prompts:
    • Enemies/Rivals to Friends to Lovers
      • Two highschool or college students fighting for the number one spot in the school/class
      • Two office workers fighting to get a promotion
    • Childhood/Best Friends to Lovers
      • Both have feelings for each other, but are too nervous/scared to confess to the other
      • A has feelings for B, but isn't sure if B feels the same and A doesn't want to ruin the friendship with B.
    • Arranged Marriage
      • Prince x Prince(ss) are forced to marry each other despite being strongly against it. They could be strangers or hate each other even but slowly come to love each other over time
    • Isekai
      • A human gets transported into a realm of beast people and befriends a beast person who has never seen a human before. The beast person and human have to then figure out a way to get the human back to their world without getting seen or caught by other beast people (Could be a romance plot)
      • A demon gets sent/trapped into the human world and meets a human and the human has to help the demon find a way back to the demon realm/the demon has to use the human in order to get back to the demon world (Could be a romance plot)
    • Criminal x Cop
      • A cop and a criminal take an interest in each other but both have lied about their jobs/professions. The cop then finds out about his criminal partner during a crime and comes to a cross roads on what to do/how to feel.
      • A cop falls in love with a criminal and tries to do everything to help them get back on the right path, but the criminal is unable to leave or doesn't want to, so the cop has to persuade/help the criminal to become free from that life.

★ Detailed Lore/World Building RP Prompts:

I have several rp prompts/plots that have detailed lore/world building. It's too long to post everything here, so if this is something you are interested in then shoot me a PM asking about them. I'll post the genres below so you have an idea of the settings for them. (Currently craving these!)
    • Post-Apocalyptic: A deadly airborne virus that devastated the human population (made this world several years before the Covid-19/Corona Virus pandemic and the airborne virus is closer to radioactive chemicals (think Chernobyl) than flu-like symptoms)
    • Werewolves: Werewolves making the start to integrate into human society
    • Wolfbloods (Wolf-Shifters): Similar to werewolves, but take the form of a wolf rather than a beast-like creature.
    • Therianthropes (Animal-Shapeshifters): Beings that have a human body with animal ears and a tail/other animal features and an animal form that they can change into at will. (Example: A human-like being who has cat ears and a tail that can turn into a cat.)

Fandoms/Non-Original Universes (OC Only):
    • Pokemon (I want a good plot for this one, as it has a good chance of getting stale with no clear direction.)
    • NekoPara (I think the universe for this is nice!)
    • Monster Musume
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Pairings:(I've marked the roles I prefer. If there's no bold/mark, then it means I'm fine with either role)
    • *Humanoid* x Human | Humanoid x Humanoid
    • Human x Human
    • Prince x Prince | Prince x *Princess*| Prince x Knight/Guard, *Prince* x Assassin
    • Angel x Demon
    • Human x *Demon* (want this to be plot heavy)
    • Werewolf x Werewolf | *Werewolf* x Human
    • Human x *Animal girl/boy* | *Animal girl/boy* x Animal boy
    • *Introvert* x Extrovert
    • Rich x *Lower/Middle Class*
    • Coffee Barista x Customer
    • Criminal x Cop (see RP Prompts above)

Well that's all I have, so thanks for coming to my Ted Talk! I will probably edit/add stuff later.
    If you're interested, please PM me or comment below! I'd be interested in hearing any ideas you might have, or if you want to tweak any of the stuff I've put here.
    Also feel free to ask any questions!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back