• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for 1x1 roleplayer

Lawshenk

I have multiple ideas some of which I will put here but I'm open to discuss others

Super

The First Super

Dr Nicola (Nicci) Smith, is a to scientific researcher, she is experimenting with her own small scale proton accelerator.

Your character is Nicci's Lab assistant you arrive late one day and ignore the safety warnings, you walk in your the centre of the experiment.

You gain powers what they are is up to you.

_______

Mer

Something fishy

Mymi believes she is the last of her kind, she heads to land to search for her life mate, she read about them in her teens and always assumed they would be like her. The scriptures were unclear on that just that your destined to meet them.

Mymi lands in ocean cove naked with strange things in place of her tail.

Your character lives in a house close to the beach you find mymi and want to help her.

That's it for now but I have other stories if your interested let me know

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back